Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

BUG REPORT:

uuuuh, Seriously ??

This happens when using [ESC] to back out of sections.

Picture says 1,000 words, but backwords....lol

T9TXRSo.jpg

I would love that melee was actually viable against infected,

as it is now, u can forget about it...

the problem being, constant poison procs, and constant disruption..

BUG REPORT:

In the mods machine when trying to upgrade a stance mod with fusion cores,

This is the result I get when going into the fusion cores section to try to upgrade the mod.

7LvDXFl.jpg

The mods tends to be hidden on top - and you can NOT scroll up thats the furthest it will go.

and only way of finding out what mods they are is by hovering your mouse over them.

When short of cash, or looking to boost a weapon or character quickly, I buy a booster. At the moment it is virtually impossible to see how long the booster has left or indeed, if you have more than one booster, which boosters you have. Can it please be made far more visible, and not placed on top of each other as it becomes extremely hard to determine the time remaining or the nature of the booster. Thanks.

Since 14.0.5 released, i noticed vault mods such as Overextended or Hollowpoint are not be added in inventory after a successfully ODE run.

* HollowPoint mod : it was a solo ODE run with Decaying Dragon Key.

I was about to reach extraction point when hotfix 14.0.5 was releasing.

As soon as i reached extracting point, i got a message talking about my progress can't be saved because of the extistence of a new update.

Hollow Point mod not in my mods collection (sorted by recent or not).

In my arsenal, secondary weapon, no HollowPoint in mods list.

Codex not updated also.

* Overextended mod: It was another ODE solo run with Decaying Dragon Key about an hour after.

Successfully reached the extracting point.

No Overextended mod in my mod collection, sorted by recent.

* Overextended mod: It was with a clan squad, i was with Decaying Dragon key. About an hour after the issue above.

Successfully reached the extracting point.

Some teammates said that Overextended mod is in their mods collection, sorted by recent. Some, including me, didn't see Overextended in their mods collection.

Between those ODE runs (solo or in squad), i did win others vault mods (Tainted Mag, Tainted Shell and Vicious Spread). All of them are shown in my mods collection, sorted by recent.

I issued 3 tickets about all of that.

Still waiting for a reply.

Don't even bother about that.

I got a reply from Support.

They won't do anything because it's in solo mode.

With network issues since update14, it's nice!!! 

Thanks DE, great job and attitude!

The issue with Ogris idestroying the cryopod is driving me to distraction. I like nothing more as my last game of the night to hit a solo ODD and see how long I can go. However, since U14, I have barely been able to reach wave 10, whereas I could previously go much further during U13. Indeed 2 nights ago, I was able to use the Ogris to destroy the cryopod within 5 waves. Please can this be fixed as I am not retiring to bed feeling stressed, instead of going to bed in the knowledge that I am simply awesome ;)

This whole new UI is completely jacked on my 2560x1600 monitor, I'd post screen shots but I'd practically have to take shots of everything. Mods are extremely difficult to use as the bottom half of the rows don't display, you have to hover over them to find the mod you want and guess where it is. The update you did to fix the frame blocking the left side on my monitor made the whole mod UI much smaller and more difficult to use. End of mission scroll boxes show all the items hanging below down off the screen, etc... etc...

FUSION: UI no longer responds when auto-uninstalling target mod due to max cap

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. equip a mod on any warframe or weapon (make sure there are no remaining slots after equipping the mod)

2. rank the mod

3. agree to the auto-uninstall when prompted

note: ui will unresponsive but app is still running. no appcrash or apphang. ordis and lotus will still continue talking and stuff.

Not sure whether I like the new way of displaying names on the end of mission screen. I didn't like it when my name used to be on two lines (PrincessFluffyB & utt). But not I am displaying as PrincessFluffy (my Butt is missing!). My WarFrame is named after a character in Borderlands 2, and whereas I used to get messages liking my name, it now doesn't show properly, which is preventing some quite amusing conversations. I know it is a minor issue, but do you think you could look at it again? Especially so when it costs so much platinum to change the name. Thank you.

[not good english]

1) Conclave: you can cancel countdown screen by pressing ESC (or cancelling chat if it was opened) and start running before round starts.
2) You can do infinity wall climbing (vertical) by unholding W and Space and pressing them again.
3) You can go through corpus laser trap using melee slide attack (usual swings too if it's a heavy weapon) or by rolling through it.
4) Sometimes enemy will alert others when you do stealth melee kill.
5) Camera still collides with ammo, orbs, etc. (can be clearly noticed when using Carrier)
6) Wall melee attack not throws you forward (EDIT: tested only with Aegis & Silva!)
7) Glaive can stuck in a wall and you need to touch it to pick it up or you won't be able to use melee (was in the Void mission)
8) Slide-Stomp with Rhino will teleport you forward for 2 m (same thing with other abilities that can't be activated in midair)
9) Leaper can leap in midair if it dodjes from some obstacle (tested on Derelict tentacles when leaper dodjed away and didn't fell down)
10) Iron Skin isn't Golden Skin but Blue Skin.   ya
11) Sliding in midair near Vortex or Tornado will give you null-gravity.
12) You can click on missions through chat\friendlist\etc. windows.
13) Nyx' Mind Control can be turned off by Radiation proc.
14) Carrier's vacuum moves mods\ammo\orbs breaking synchronization (example: host can see glowing (someone not picked it up) mod near himself but client, who has Carrier and sucked it to himself and sees glowing effect in other place)
15) Feral Kubrow charge attack deals a lot of damage to Carrier sentinel (tested with DethCube and Hellios - works normally with them)
16) Most awesome bug: If you use Prime warframe and wear some helmet on it (for example: Rhino Prime with Vanguard helmet, check screenshot) go in Codex > Weapons, click on any and look at your new awesome primed helmet!
CKfon3Q.jpg

On Mercure, I do all the mission for unblock the new ones, but this mission always stay in a statute like I never played their before and the new missions still block.

Prior to U14, my Sentinel (I use a Carrier dressed as a parrot) would happily stick with me for 30 waves or more in a defence mission. Since U14,my Sentinel is dying ridiculously quickly, indeed, last night, it died on wave 1 of a solo ODD, and yet I didn't even notice placing myself in a dangerous situation that would have caused it to come to any harm (though I was using an Ogris, which may have been responsible, though I received no damage from it myself). As it stands, the Sentinel is as much use as a dead parrot....!

I seem to be having an issue while I am changing the color of my Nyx...the palette slider gets stuck and pretty much freezes the game, as in I can't escape out of the color options screen.

This happens most often when I use the mouse wheel to scroll through the palettes or when I hover over a color, but it's not happening every time I do that, so it usually takes a few tries to reproduce that issue on my end. 

In one case I've had the game hang up while it was loading the colors of a palette:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290186129

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290186183

if i revive in a mission, my kubrow still dead :c (sorry for the english :()

I still have an issue that I occasionally encounter, whereby I find myself suddenly unable to open lockers, and that mods follow my Carrier around, but are not picked up, and once I move too far from where they dropped, they disappear, but are not picked up by myself. This doesn't happen all the time, indeed, it is fairly uncommon, however, when it does, and a rare mod drops and I find myself unable to pick it up, it is highly irritating.

I attempted to buy an arcane helmet from 3 different sellers last night, and on each occasion, the sale was unable to be completed, although I was able to obtain a mod that has alluded me for some time. It would be appreciated if this could be resolved as my character will get sunstroke if I cannot put a hat on!

Cannot color my new Excakibur Warframe.I can change the Primary color but whenever I try to change the Secondary color on the Warframe it freezes between My Shemlock and Smoke Color Pack.Game does not crash,but I can't exit the Arsenal. How can I link a screenshot? I tried but i can't. I'm kinda good at IT but can't figure out how to add a screenshot to my comment. XD

After one mission, the screen went gray and didn't show the results, just remained gray even after enterung the ship. Only AltF4 solved the problem. I was stuck.

Dark sector battle, Tenno faction... 5 minutes in the game and they down me. No timer, no movement possibility just froze. All I could do was zoom in. Nothing worked. Not Esc menu, nothing, except the chat feature ALWAYS THE CHAT FEATURE. I could not be revived also, but players could see me down. I couldn's shoot either.

I got an inverted UI after accessing the mod page through the arsenal , then going back to the arsenal to equip the mods

Edit :  This bug is very consistent ( it appears every time you do this )25zqeci.jpg

My kubrow loyalty is down to 40% and no amount of taking it with me on missions or petting it restores this please advise/fix this issue

I'm having an issue where my ODE Key blueprint will no longer show up in my foundry, and my friend is having the same issue with his ODA.

Had a new bug.

Void T3 Capture

While I was doing the mission, we captured the second target. The lotus came up saying to head to extraction. As soon as she disappeared a tenno appeared. No dialoge or nothing under it. It looked like excalibur. Neither of us had excalibur on.

Disruptor Ancients still 100% wipe energy on hit, giving magnetic proc UI where it all goes wonky and what not.