Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

When you view imprints it should show the race and gender of the kubrow on top of showing it´s appearance, it´s really easy to get scammed otherwise  in trading and it´s just an obvious quality of life addition for imprints. Just all the "genetic"  information available should be showed on the imprint in my opinion.

I hope you consider this Feedback DE

greetings

r0ckwolf

+ character can still block the view in mod screen

+ you can't use Escape to exit the "pick your side" invasion screen, nor can you use the Exit button - can only use the X button to close

+ text in the Incubator screen explicitly states that DNA Stabilizers can be crafted in the Foundry but there is no blueprint for them available

+ the lists of rewards in the first end of mission screen (the one you see before loading screen back to ship) can't be scrolled through with mousewheel

+ the equipped mods button is missing from the mod screen(s)

When only equipping the Venka in the liset, the claws are retracted however the elemental effects will still be there, resulting in floating elemental visuals in front of the frames hands.

The Systems section of the Mirage quest is bugged. I finished the mission, got the BP, and the quest progressed to the crafting stage. I crafted the iem right away rushed it. Rushing consumed my plat and the bp, but did not give me the mirage systems. I'm now stuck because I cannot repeat the mission for the systems.
I have tried relogging 3 times already, nothings appearing :<

Fixplzde <3

I, and my friends have problem whit lobby. Always after mision one player is disconected from lobby even if he doesn't want to, i think it's a player who last joined to lobby 

It seems as if invader marks aren't being given to naughty Tenno anymore or we're not receiving messages for them.

I've killed various bosses and gotten no message from Stalker, I am certain my G3 mark was consumed yesterday and even after doing Corpus-side invasion 7 times in a row I've gotten no message from Vay Hek. I have not heard anything from Alad V in ages.

I somehow achieved a reverse UI. I had the Phage and clicked 'Upgrade', then immediately hit 'MODS' which sent me to the mod station. After looking for some mods in 'My Collection' I backed out back to the 'Upgrade' page with the ESC key and resulted in this. Sorry it's probably blurry.

HBNyB2g.jpg

got same bug

upgrade weapon --> mods --> return to upgrade --> mirrored images

RvE9Z3Y.jpg

Infinite Loading screen of death.

IIpWQQD.jpg

Where we are all in the spawn room, we can melee, use abilities, and walk but are not able to see anything but the loading screen. It has to end as depicted above. Could not press esc to leave either. Waited for host to leave. 

NAVIGATION: alert, invasion. etc. markers on planets are not shown

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. finish an invasion mission

2. go directly to planets view by walking over to the navigation segment and pressing x

Kubrow will not move or stay stuck in a certain place, which then counts as a death when the mission ends. I had to bring up its loyalty again when there was no death animation or bleed out. 

5L34rIT.jpg

My Kubrow way back in the starting room not moving

fux6hrr.jpg

AZM1b9p.jpg

When up on navigation, if you are a little ways to the side of the navigation the character moves in closer and blocks view of the star chart.

ENEMIES: G3 hiding under the ground

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. use vauban's vortex on G3 in phobos

2. get yourself killed

3. revive

4. you will now see minimap markers where the G3 are. follow them, one of them (the one that says "unacceptable!" upon death) will come in and out of the ground

note: the buried G3 may still deal damage and vice-versa

I have a matured kubrow that when ever I try to get a imprint from it'll tell me that it will consume a blank templet and when ever I click continue nothing happens. it doesn't say that a scan was consumed or anything. Its a all white muscular raksa with white eyes if that helps.

new infested sometimes take no damage in only when i revive then it start to take in damage

Notice something with the Mirage quest that's sort of similar to the Kubrow Collar bug; It may just be me, but Lotus will constantly tell me to Forge the new warframe when I already had built it.

Nothing much.

This just happened when I did this->

Arsenal->Companion->(With Kubrow selected)Upgrade->Mods->Fusion->Fused Link Shields with Fusion Cores->Back to Mod Installation menu for Kubrow......This is what I got.

WwFvgel.jpg

Hi there, a bug me and a friend have is our kuborow's have fully matured, how ever its stuck saying, wait for kuborow to mature, after doing some research, it says that we should get a mission to defend out kuborow and give it a collar, but were not even getting that quest, the game is really buggy, any help you can provide with this would be great.

There is a bug where I am unable to play Dark Sector confilcts without a squad. Trying to start a mission on my own ( yes it IS set to public) will force me to crash

In my profile, it says I'm 246/258, but I have all my star chart exp and I just checked and all nodes are done. I think its because I did Vor's Prize.

For whatever reason I can't get any tower 1 extermination keys. T1 ext keys go missing from defense rewards and log in rewards.

One position of the cryo pod on Dark Sector defense on Pluto leads to very slow infested spawns. Its the large map that has the cryo pod to the right after you go up the elevator.

Kubrows can lose loyalty without dying.

The Howl of the Kubrow quest hasn't completed itself after I have received the Collar. I can take my Kubrow with me on missions, but every time I return the Quest Completion noise plays with the Lotus and Ordis Dialogue.Then, Ordis doesn't say anything to me no matter how long i remain in my ship for. It's not a game-breaker, but it is pretty annoying and I would like to hear Ordis say something else to me every one in a while!

Player ship UI and V.O:

Nothing much.

This just happened when I did this->

Arsenal->Companion->(With Kubrow selected)Upgrade->Mods->Fusion->Fused Link Shields with Fusion Cores->Back to Mod Installation menu for Kubrow......This is what I got.

i was about to post the same thing NN13 did. so, to reasure, that does happen.

1-  i get lotus and ordis to repeat the howl of the kubrow quest end lines. "it is done, the bound between kubrow and tenno" and "would you remeber to take care of the beast..." (or something alike) every time i log in and at the end of every mission.

Quest:
2- i was able to re-begin howl of the kubrow quest (this is not the cause of #1, i have that since i finished howl of the kubrow the first time) yet i dont seem to get the first quest marker. basicly, i went to venus/fossa, killed the boss, and got all the segments in order to start the quest. then to codex, quest, begin. but nothing happens from there. dont even know what this means.

Matchmaking/connection:

"the connection the the host has been lost, you will be returned to the multiplayer menu" (sorry, dont remember the exact words). this happens very often at the end of missions. i've seen post about this same message but not sure if those are under the same conditions.
i dont find any constants on why this happens. but it seems to be related to lag. i will edit this post in order to provide better info.

Forums:

its becoming more and more difficult to make sure one does not post about the same bugs already posted by someone else. sorry if the bugs i reported are known. (this bugs might have been posted as i type)

Some of my energy colours have been messed up since the update. For example, before the update, the dark orange from the Classic Saturated palette used to create really nice, fiery looking energy for my stuff, especially my Pyra Syandana and melee weapons. - darkish orange with yellow highlights (even some red too IIRC). Since the update, it's just a dull dark red. :(

Or it goes to whatever the default energy trail colour is.

I also had issues where I'd just be unable to move while on the ship. I'm not sure what triggers that glitch, but it often happens when I'm trying to invite friends or after I use the mods menu.

I'm also finding it impossible to get Valkyr Systems. I've spent days trying to get it (I've actually lost track of how many helmets and chassis I've sold but it's at least 100,000 credits worth) but I've only managed to get the chassis and helmet. I'm not sure if this is an actual glitch caused by U14 or past updates, or if I'm just having seriously poor luck with the RNG. If it's just my luck, then never mind. It was my luck. I finally got systems. Ignore this bit.

Other than that, my only issue left is the Iron Skin's colours on Rhino Prime. But that's already been reported.

I'll edit this when I run into anymore issues:

EDIT: More issues:

Scrolling through colour palettes now also stops me from doing anything else on the ship. At least Esc works here and I break out of this glitch.

Non hosting players don't do any damage in the dojo arena.

Clicking mods menu buttons in the arsenal takes me back to the main arsenal menu. It takes 2-3 attempts before I actually get to the mods menu.

Mission voting bar remained on screen during a mission. Only happened once though.

The 'Hidden Messages' Mirage quest is bugged for me.

I've already completed the quest but I got two similar messages:

pf9w1EV.jpg

I got this one after I claimed the Mirage systems. The message should include the 3rd riddle (the one which answer is Charybdis) because Ordis told me to check it in my inbox. However, this was there and nothing about the 3rd riddle (I could figure it out instantly, but I wanted to read it again because I like this little riddles).

C32b3r2.jpg

And I got another one after acutally building the chassis. It's very similar to the first one.

My question is: Is it possible to receive the 3rd riddle or somehow replay that part to acquire it? I'd really like to complete my 'riddle collection'.