Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

- You enter to the arsenal, select a weapon, and then click on mods menu. 

After that you click on the exit button to return to weapon and all the menus are reversed.

The camera is in front of the WF and the floating menus are inverted.

Kinda weird XD

- There are 2 copies of polymer bundle and salvage on the store, on components

- The text with the name of the mission when you have to vote, doesnt fit on the text box

- When somebody whisper you and the chat is inactive, there is no any alert to warn you

Kubrow Color Bug:

Someone from my friendslist was able to recolor his Kubrow. He switched from his Carrier to his Kubrow.... and.. well this happened:

olsf47ybcy3p.jpg

The colors of the Carrier got transported to the doggy. 

This color only stayed for some seconds... it does not stay for missions. but it was there.

However, I was not able to recreate this Bug , but i wanted to share it (Because he is not that active in the forum and this is a really interesting bug in my opinion)

it happened to mine, i was like OMG they can autoi evolve, and the color was so badass

turned my head around...

evrything was gone

ALSO that mean that the feature to color them been put aside for... scrambler since even the energy color match the eyes its too perfect to be just a bug

So i was trying to get an arcane vanguard rhino helm and for some reason the other person couldnt trade it it said it didnt accept the helm.My question is: Are arcane helms not tradable anymore or is it just a bug that needs to get fixed?

Infested, Dark Sectors Crash:

Playing as Vauban. Game starts to chop only 1.5 seconds before it finally crashes, closing the game followed by the crash report window. Crash has happened very often on Infested Defence on Pluto, Sechura. Crash happens close to wave 5, 10 and 15. The latter information could mean that this may relate to the ancients, having new abilities or animations that may crash on certain hardware, even if the hardware may be of high end class.

Thank you.

After finishing a mission and leaving the squad, the chat will switch to the first tab on the right instead of the first tab on the left.  I believe first-on-left is the intended functionality since this is what happens when a new session is logged in.

Bugs with frames: When I move in the middle of an idle animation where a frame is making glowy things (i dont know what to call them) with their hands, the "glowy things" will keep on glowing until I relog or leave the ship/mission.

Bugs in Arsenal: When I tried to recolor my Dragon Nikana, the color would not change, and when I would try to exit the color pallet, it would get stuck and I would have to go to the market to get out of it.

oISD99X.jpg

I was farming for Kubrow mods earlier today, and my Kubrow apparently fell asleep mid mission. It was still alive, and would periodically teleport to me, but did not do any combat. I promise I was not playing loud music last night, and I am pretty sure that he got enough sleep.

I put this in general as there is no Kubrow bugs sub forum.

Ediit: I meant to put this in General, not UI, please move this Com mods.

The sight on the vectis is offset downward about an inch when using a 5:4 resolution

Some objects have no Codex entry and yet allow scans, which eats up Codex Scanners. These include arc traps, Mobile Defense objectives, fans, grates, sensor bars over doors in Grineer ships, Void Laser Plates and Orokin Turrets.

I just tried to do the Nereid (Neptune) Alert. At this moment it has 27 minutes left before it expires. My issue is that I tried to do the mission with my matchmaking set to "Public" and was united with a squad of random players. The countdown proceeded and we all went to the loading screen. However, even after all of our loading bars had filled out, indicating that any second we should see the little clip of starting the mission, it didn't happen. I could hear our Warframes doing actions and confirmed that I too could move and use my weapons and warframe, but my screen was locked in the loading screen, still indicating that we were all done loading the mission. After a few minutes, we slowly started to do what we could to abort the mission or at least get out of warframe. I however was caught in a host migration and was returned to my ship, and when i went to my navigation, I noticed that the alert had disappeared as if I had completed it, but I didn't even get through the loading screen. Please fix this issue, the loading screen bug has become more than a minor annoyance since update 14. It has happened many times since it first came out and I tried to report it earlier, but I noticed someone had already posted a similar story about being stuck in the load screen and so I decided to wait for the hotfix that would fix it. Now I have lost a Alert opportunity because of the bug and to be honest I am annoyed that it hasn't been fixed yet. Don't get me wrong, I love Warframe and I appreciate what you do and for the most part I am enjoying update 14, but this bug seems like a pretty big issue, especially since it has the potential of never allowing players to do a specific alert mission. Please fix this soon. Thank you.

A odd bug, my friend cant use the Arsenal menu as his part still gives him the offline missing segment message, so he is permastuck as his frost, and cant do anything about mods. He started the Quest of Vors Prize and is going to kill Vor but he got frustrated and just quit.

Some times when I right click invite some one from chat everything becomes froze and i can only interact with chat and have to alt-f4 out of the game

This one is big in my opinion 
Whenever i log out and back in All of my controller controls are reset to default.

I dont usually have issues in the game but i think since the update my helios's scans arent saving. for instance it is stuck on 5/12 even though i know ive scanned more than 20 times since i had to do so many missions trying to get a kubrow egg, meanwhile on my kubrow it says 68/20. how is this possible? is it reporting the scans wrong? this needs to be fixed it ate up alot of my scans without saving these on my codex. is anyone having this issue? also when i try to pet my kubrow pup, the animations dont play, screen goes black then back to the kubrow in incubation, he is still a puppy so its not just the adult kubrows with errors.

Thanks.

My warframe energy got stuck at zero at wave 22 of an ODD. I was the Vauban, it didn't end well.

"-Sentinels: Death: Sentinels dying at higher rates prior to update. Reported with frequency against Feral Kubrows and infested."

More info on this: The sentinel is taking damage from things it shouldn't, for instance if you are in a safe place in Def and no infested can attack you the sentinel still takes damage from certain things. Not related to the new ancients since it happens before they start spawning, probably runner explosions. Perhaps the sentinel simply takes damage from every runner explosion on the map regardless of range.

- Mercury - several formerly unlocked nodes are locked again (Odin, Suisei, Pantheon, Verdi)

- Mercury / Odin / Grineer / Intercept - mission successfully completes, but does not unlock next node (Suisei)

I'm having a problem with the mastery rank 12-13 test, i cant get to the other platforms because the game wont let you wall run up the pillars in the middle and sometimes the enemys wont spawn

Many thanks for

- now sorting color palettes by availability (much less scrolling now)!

- reinstating display of total amount of available resources in foundry

- Grineer comms, listening to this is fun - may we have a similar thing for Corpus? Pleeeease....!  :-)

Don't know if this has been said yet, there is a bug with hosting and void missions. 

Whenever I play void missions with a friend of mine it chooses me to host, when my friend uses a key of his, T3 Capture as an example, It lets him keep his key and takes one of mine if I have any. If I don't have a T3 Capture, it takes away the next T3 Capture key I get. 

hope this gets fixed, lost alot of keys before noticing this.

The energy rooms in the dojo can still jump down to the bottoms but this time you can no longer return to the top because they took away the wall run glitch

Kubrow occasionally stops moving mid mission, can still be damaged by enemies.

Kubrow has no minimap indicator and no bleedout map indicator, making them difficult to track.

This. And when I end a mission I can't see the scoreboard and I can't do anything, I just stay there seeing my warframe in the ship, unable to move or access any menu. I also get disconnected from games for some unknown reason, losing all my progress and loging out automatically.

New kubrow bug not yet noted, this has been happening since U14, not just latest hotfix.

Kubrow will randomly change sizes from being as tall as the warframe to only half size (About up to hip) during missions.

From what I can tell its easily reproduced, just enter a few maps with your kubrow and record height differences each time

I noticed this too, I thought I was just imagining it so I didn't say anything lol Sometimes its taller than my Rhino, while other times its about waist height.