Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Yesterday i was doing some of the new nodes on mercury with a friend. We both had the node unlocked and we both selected the mission. The first time i started the selection of the node, the second run my friend selected first, in both cases the client didn't complete the node and had to do it on their own.

Today i then went into an interception mission on mercury on public mode, and the same happened to me, I wasn't the host and i didn't complete the node.

So it seems that if you're not the host you can't complete any missions.

Lotus and Ordis keep repeating Howl of the Kubrow dialogue when you log in. This occurs with the dialogue about obtaining the collar and the dialogue that occurs once you finish the questline.

edit: The repeat it after doing a mission as well.

Small inconvenience on the ship: when using the escape menu to go to the Market or the Codex from the front of the ship, if the ramp is closed, it won't open when approaching it. You have to go back to the front and approach it again to make it open.

Eximus units granting the incorrect EXP amounts, when killed they grant roughly the same as any regular heavy unit.

Ospreys also getting stuck on everything, even when no obstacles are present in Infested Defense:

alPYM.jpg

Shield Flux is not working correctly. It's draining my shields even though my stamina is not empty!

To hell with wallrun slingshot! It was good for Fast, but it was difficult to get where you actually needed to. Precision jumping was virtually impossible due to the magical launch.

Hello DE Team.

Thanks for all the great work. I've been enjoying the update very much. Nevertheless I want to contribute to the Bug thread and help making this game greater.

On the four Images there are very minor graphical and UI Bugs.

http://imgur.com/Zz7jbe1,s4Co682,J6PF1zE,RwUgpoL,hOz2sMn#0

1. Image: Its mixing up German translation on the left with some english on the right

2. Image: In german its written to press and hold [key] for changing to melee weapon

3/4. Image: Are showing the Pyra Syndana beeing behind the Warframe when rotating

Another UI Bug: I had build the Ash and Valkyr Frame befor U14. After release of 14.0.4 I tried to claim both. The first Ash went well I could buy the Warframe Inventory Slot and after this claim Ash. When I tried to claim Valkyr I could not buy an Inventory Slot. Always got the message that I have not enough inventory space. Only way to solve it was to make another mission and after reloading the Liset I could claim the Valkyr Frame.

Thank for Warframe

Just wanted to report this one on the ship, when a mod shows up on the codex you can see it through walls etc.

Kubrow bugs:

I removed the Scavenger (Locker Fonzie) mod and my Kubrow has not gotten stuck on a map for 24 hours now, when before it seemed like an every few missions thing.

Kubrow do not wall run at all. I've seen my Kubrow try to take a zipline only once, without a proper animation (got stuck in the falling-forward animation), didn't stick the landing, then made a long land route run after being returned to the start of the zipline. Since then, though I've kept an eye out for it at many ziplines, I've only seen him run around the long way or teleport to me.

Kubrow will target Ospreys despite being incapable of reaching them. It would be pretty neat if they shared the agility of their feral counterparts, and could leap up to tackle the Ospreys to the ground.

Mission balance:

I've made a post about this, and seen a few other posts of others noticing this, but at the moment all Tower Survivals have low spawn rates making it impossible to farm personal life support for runs over 25 minutes. Even with Nekros.

Yesterday I spent 6 hours running tower survivals, T2, T3, and T4. The longest time I reached was 24:59 in (that was a sad ending :< ) while all the rest barely got past 15 minutes in. The survival missions devolved into hunting down the spawned mobs for any bit of life support we could get.

On the other hand, the new infestation survivals are brutal, require high aggressiveness, and much more fun than before!

Aegis and Silva :

wrong sheath/unsheathe animation - the sword hilt should be going inside shield on the arm of warframe not to his back

just do slide attack and see

1) Infested runners exploding (upon death or willingly) will damage your sentinel from a HUGE radius. Rapid death ensue. Seems to be either a host or client issue. Not too sure, but playing with a friend, this damage only happens to me and not him.

2) Can't tell who's keys are being used due to new party system (will always use the Host's it seems, but there's no way to tell unless you do trial and error.

3) Cryopod can be healed by Blessing (quite awesome but overpowered)

4) Arc traps still can't be melee'ed

5) Feral Kubrow instant-killing sentinels from a distance. The screen usually shakes violently as you hear multiple "thump" and the sentinel simply dies.

5.1) When above bug happens, Sentinel will never be able to revive through Regen.

6) Heavy stuttering and lag spikes/short freezes, even in solo games.

7) Arc traps can't be melee'ed nor is it affected by AoE attacks (whether powers or explosions). I didn't see any fix so yeah.

Loss of Kubrow colour and pattern and going back to default white after a mission with no method of getting back your old (or only) colour and pattern

1) Infested runners exploding (upon death or willingly) will damage your sentinel from a HUGE radius. Rapid death ensue. Seems to be either a host or client issue. Not too sure, but playing with a friend, this damage only happens to me and not him.

2) Can't tell who's keys are being used due to new party system (will always use the Host's it seems, but there's no way to tell unless you do trial and error.

3) Cryopod can be healed by Blessing (quite awesome but overpowered)

4) Arc traps still can't be melee'ed

5) Feral Kubrow instant-killing sentinels from a distance. The screen usually shakes violently as you hear multiple "thump" and the sentinel simply dies.

5.1) When above bug happens, Sentinel will never be able to revive through Regen.

6) Heavy stuttering and lag spikes/short freezes, even in solo games.

It seems the damage the sentinel and Kubrow take seems to be multiplied, not to mention the infested suicide runners that explode the radius that the sentinel takes damage is roughly triple before the warframe gets hit, same with kubrow and the damage the feral dogs do, can one shot a frame kubrow and a sentinel all at once, depending on how much health/shields you have if you are 400/400 you will die instantly from feral kubrow death charge or whatever it is called.

Dark Sector Schema Issues & Feedback:

1. Dark Sectors Schema overrides Dojo instance rather than acting as a separate instance. I get many confused clan mates that end up within the Schema instead of inside the Dojo for their trades or for grabbing the latest research while we are in there.

2. There is a potential for abuse by a host idling or AFKing inside the Schema and locking out Dojo functions.

3. There is no way for a Clan Warlord (or Officer) to find out who is hosting the Schema or Dojo. I'd rather save time & go to DE Support with a name to boot with than have Support try to work out who is host from their end.

4. There is no "Exit To Dojo" Function from within the Schema.

5. Contributions: I would rather have contributions towards Schema rooms and decorations available through the Orokin Lab menus, like how donations to Specters and Rails are setup. I have a hard enough time getting people to donate to rooms and decorations off to the main floor of the dojo. It is infinitely harder to get them to donate by going through a room within a room within a room. I'd rather stuff were contributed to from a menu outside the Schema and then applied pre-built inside the Schema as needed.

6. Dojo Hosting: Before U14, anyone with hosting privs could send invites to others. Now with U14, only the person who is Hosting the Dojo can invite non-clan mates for trades or dojo parties. If the host is AFK or idling, or you don't know who the host is, you're boned. See also #2 and #3. 

We've put our weekly clan giveaway events on hold until these issues can be fixed. It makes them nearly impossible to perform.

Kubrow bug:

- Issue with the Raksa Kubrow's behaviour. Even if Stalk is unequipped, it will stop attacking after a while, behaving as if the mod was equipped and is under cloaking. The fact that if the player starts attacking, the Kubrow will, too, further confirms this.

Reported in previous thread; reposting because it's not in the list:

Mirage's clones don't use the energy color of Ignis. Possibly other weapons, but it's really obvious on the Ignis.

2014-07-22_00001_zps2823b17b.jpg

Note the magenta in the center and right at the Ignis itself; that's my energy color and different from the gas.

Mouse pointer speed seems abnormally low, any way we could get sensitivity and momentum sliders in the options menu to counter act this?

Kubrow - Sentinel Coloring Issue (Source)

Detailed issue:

When a player equips and colors a Sentinel, it colors the Kubrow instead. Re-entering the Arsenal menu seems to fix this issue, and equipping the Kubrow restores its original colors.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Equip a Kubrow;

2) Equip any Sentinel (Tested with Dethcube and Carrier.);

3) Do not exit the Arsenal menu. Open up the Sentinel's appearance menu instead, and change its colors.

Kubrow's colors:

- Original

- Modified

Note: Changing the Sentinel's colors to default, defaults the Kubrow's instead. Oddly enough, the Modified colors are the default ones.

Kubrows:

- There is an issue where you can't create a second imprint of the kubrow.  You get the prompt but after clicking yes the imprinting does not begin.  (Tested with template in inventory, Kubrow out of stasis recovery)

As for 14.0.5 missed void/derelict mission names on star chart and multiple nav segments bugs still present:

UI: Void and derelict missions displays on star chart like *****_******-etc.

If you kill planet boss multiple times each time you get nav segment for the next planet. However only one of them might be inserted into the map and others just stays in your inventory.

Sentinel (Djinn + DMR) sometimes still fires on apperently non-existing targets and won't stop doing so. Do I need to clarify anything more?

In Dojo room consoles, I can no longer add a bunch of spaces between phrases in order to add a line break in my message. All the messages I had set this up with previously have lost the line break.

Also, it looks like you did not put any XP rewards in for completing the new Mercury missions.

Related, if you are going to count dark sectors towards total missions completed in Stats, could you give uncompleted ones a gold outline so I know which ones I need to do?

Thank you!

Bug// Graphical Glitch// Earth- Earth Prime

Crates sometimes appear fused into the floor or walls or other foliage around the map.