Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Extractors:

Extractors, after being claimed, show as still being deployed on the solar map.

Extractor icon above Uranus system

flsKB2I.jpg

Uranus system details showing no extractor deployed

CU4DQ7j.jpg

STR:

deploy extractor to system

let it fill up

claim extractor

press escape to go out to solar map

note that extractor icon is still present, go back to planet system to verify it is not.

Other extractor issues:

Extractor used to stay deployed after being claimed, no longer does this.

Extractor used to be deployable if all areas in a system were accessible.  Now only deployable if all areas have been visited.

There is a problem with Silva&Aegis and Hydroid

BUG: If you are in Undertow while using Silva&Aegis when Hydroid does the ''wait animation'' it moves and cancel Undetow. (not big of a problem but annoying.)

Sound: Radio:

Some radio messages are still playing back to back with no real pause between them.  For example the sound series that starts with additional life forms that are not on the passenger manifest and ends with "we've got a runner".

Unbinding the fire key (I did this accidently) makes you unable to click anything. Because of this I can not rebind the key. This is absolutely game breaking. Why is the ability to click bound to the ability to fire, thus for making clicking impossible in the case of an accidental rebind?

Dojo bug:

If there are two or more players in a dojo, nobody else will be able to enter the dojo normally (through the clan screen/from navigation). If players attempt to enter the dojo normally, they will either hang with "please wait" (forcing a restart) or receive a session unavailable message (dropping them back to their ship). The only way to enter the dojo in this situation is for the host of the dojo session to send an invite (invites from clients do not work, whether they're in the clan or not).

Mod UI freezing:

Some players are experiencing lengthy freezes when they attempt to enter the mod UI in the ship. It seems that it doesn't affect everyone, but for me, the freeze lasts ~33 seconds upon activating the mod console and then ~30 more seconds to enter any of the sub-menus (collection, fusion, transmutation, etc.). The Codex and Arsenal do not exhibit any abnormal behavior.

Trade UI:

Attempting to trade a Kubrow genetic print when you don't have one will freeze you in a grey screen until the other party cancels the trade or the game is restarted.

Using Hall of Mirrors places another friendly player marker(the blue one) right on top of you on the mini map that moves around with you.

Here's a couple I didn't see listed yet:

Occasionally on Public Matchmaking (and particularly on Alerts), once you accept the mission the screen grays out, the black "Please Wait..." window appears in the middle of the screen, but the game makes no attempt to put you in a match.  There's currently no way to escape or override this, short of Alt-Tabbing to desktop and manually stopping the game.  This behavior is sporadic, and I also noticed you can sometimes get the matchmaker to work properly by first switching to Solo then back to Public.

I keep getting the Collar response from Lotus and Ordis every time I board my ship, despite the fact that I have long since completed that mission.  It is as if the Howl of the Kubrow mission is either stuck or doesn't know how to end properly.

I've noticed the Warframe client often crashes after you use the Quit Game option.  This is a new behavior on my rig, and appears to have been introduced with one of the U14 hotfixes.

MOD FUSION:

When fusing a mod that is on a weapon and it exceeds the weapon's capacity, the game will tell you to uninstall it.

As soon as you click the UNINSTALL MOD button, the game gets stuck in the fusion menu. Buttons do not work (currently suffering this bug), only alternative is good ol AltF4.

Reflex Guard autoblock locks gun:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/page-94#entry3078122

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253744-reflex-guard-renders-weapons-unusable-even-after-blocking-ended/

Edit: Just encountered the reverse version of autoblock lock where melee is locked instead (can't perform any form of melee attack at all) while fighting Lephantis solo using Supra, Dual Cestra, and Silva Aegis.

- old reward fusion cores transformed to 0/10 common fusion cores (rewards from the old mod system, f.e. r10/10 rare, r9/10 uncommon, r8/10 common)

- uranus nav fragment not obtainable (checked all bosses, and not dropping)

- lots of missing codex entries - 24 missing mods, 8 event, etc (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263819-missingwrong-codex-entries-in-u14-mods-and-others-ver-1404/)

- 1 wrong codex entry - companions: burst laser (2 entries, one without any stats)

I'm getting a visual bug where, on opening the Nav Menu planets initially look fine, but all except Earth very quickly fade to dark. The blue-colored overlay (which does NOT darken) on each planet then makes it impossible to distinguish them apart and I have to mouse-over each one to identify them. Tried messing around with Display settings but haven't seen any difference.

Running Intel HD Graphics 4000.

-After every mission the mission screen shows players that their Sentinel and his weapon is unranked and got xp. When you look into the arsenal he (and his weapon) is still lvl 30.

Not always. Sometimes it works properly.

Appears to depend on whether the Sentinel was alive (shows as 30) or dead (shows as unranked, or not shown.  Not sure what causes the difference).

Not always. Sometimes it works properly.

Appears to depend on whether the Sentinel was alive (shows as 30) or dead (shows as unranked, or not shown.  Not sure what causes the difference).

Now that you mention it, on my Kubrow's first death this happened to it too, minus the sentinel weapon thing. Kubrow showed as unranked and received a few levels, when it was already maxed out by then.

On Phobos(grineer desert tileset), the large tile with the power cores has some water puddles that are completely black. Oh yea, and the (corpus) shock eximus is invincible.

Another issue I have is that the FOV is simply too low whilst being on the Liset. I play the game with max FOV so it doesn't feel right for me, could the limit be removed or moved up please?

Oh, here's another one I found last night:

With the Kubrow (haven't checked any other sentinels), when you go into Upgrade > Mods > Fusion > Installed, the installed slots are unpopulated even if you have mods slotted.

I just ran an invasion mission on phobos, and it started dropping items from the void (e.g argon crystals and control modules). I don't get it anymore. are the drop tables broken, or is this the work of the RNG gods once again? XD

The mission I did BEFORE the invasion mission was a T4 defence mission (in the void, durr).

In the new prologue, Devos thanks me for rescuing him and "gives" me the blueprint, AFTER I build it and remove the ascaris.

lotus's message warning me that she "might lose you" happened after curing myself also.

as for ordis, he wouldn't shut up about using the arsenal when my character was freaking out and going through the collapsing animation after removing the ascaris, he was speaking over Vor (and when she came back, lotus too)

Ordis is worse than Navi here, he REALLY needs to only say his lines once every two or three minutes minimum, not once every five or six seconds.

I get that some people might not know, but ContinueYourMissionDammit is a trope you need to be very careful off.

Theres a fine line between "normal tutorial section" and "all the players are such towering retards that they need the be reminded what they are supposed to be doing every five seconds, even when they are in the middle of something else"

Stalker just dropped 2 dreads ?

Also yesterday the Harvester dropped both detron blueprint and barrel ?

Is that intended ?

All the time when im recruiting people on OD Vault runs, my game glitches and i cant get outta chat you cant move or do anything but use the chat. This is really annoying, does anybody else have this problem?

not sure its been listed, but when i do the turorial mission to get the part for the foundry, after i pick up the part and move to kill the rest the game crashes completely

Enemy transmissions (the right side of the screen ones, like from bosses) are partially cut off on the far right end. Will update with a screenie soon.

Prosecutors Use to appear more often in survival, now they only appear every 5min.