Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

I'm still not unlocking mission nodes when I'm not the host in public matchmaking. :/

- Sunika Kubrow freezes in front of lockers after using Scavenge(Rank 0) and won’t move for the rest of the game.

its not just Sunika it also happens with Raska and Huras.

Also I did not see mention of the end of mission bug that boots 1 person Randomly from the group everytime if there are 3 or more people.

Reposting this here since it also wasn't mentioned in the list of bugs.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/269993-mod-moved-to-the-wrong-tab-after-replacing/?p=3125673

Also, not sure if mentioned or not, but planets are not dropping the right resources. I keep getting void drops on mercury (alloy plate, rubedo, control modules). I also got an Argon crystal from a storage locker...

Another one is where bosses and the enemies in that specific room become seriously overpowered. This is probably due to the fix where they "re-balanced" bosses for high level players, but its frustrating when you're fighting a lv58 Alad V and Zanuka while being gunned down by lv36 Moas and Ospreys in a map that's supposed to have only lv10-11 enemies. Enemies outside the boss room in that same node still keep the proper level of 10-something, so the issue only exists specifically in the boss room.

When on the FOUNDRY menu, if you attempt to add weapons when the inventory is filled, the game will simply ask you to expand it with Platinum.

However, if you do so, fill the inventory with weapons you had in line, without leaving that menu, and try to add more weapons, the game will simply tell you that you got no more space, instead of allowing you to further increase the inventory space through Platinum.

During Interception games, if the host leaves, the "A", "B", ">C<", "D" little interface next to the mini-map disappears.

Alt+F4'ing games that happen to get stuck in loading, or when quick-joining and appearing falling in the middle of nowhere, between other possible problems, add to the "Quit Game" counter. Which has been going up like crazy ever since U14 came out with all the unexpected problems.

Giving the player a 30 to 60 sec window to "leave" on joining, would greatly alleviate the problem.

Alad V seems to be a bit too strong perhaps right now? (Last try he was Lv63 if memory serves me right.)

Unloading every single bullet a very good Soma had was nearly not enough to kill him, and I'm just accounting for myself, there were 3 other random Tenno with me.

We're almost required to use Penta or similar, more ammo efficient weapons to be able to take him down. (Or have specific Frames, like Nova)

Keep up the good work bringing the game back to shape DE. :)

I just found a Kubrow egg in the quest mission on E Prime, but it never showed up in my inventory and the quest progress didn't update.

I saw the egg in the mission when I picked it up, saw it in the mission rewards screen, but it's like I never found one.

Still working on figuring out if the lost Kubrows are returnable. No confirmation at this time, still working on it. 

I got a message from support that my permadead Kubrow issue should have been fixed, but she's still gone. Is there any progress on figuring out whether I can get her back? Has it been determined now that that cannot happen?

Interface: Able to "fail" the mission after leaving your Dojo (come to think of it, that you can succeed at the mission in the dojo is probably wrong, too).

Also, I got credits from leaving my dojo?

STR:

fail a regular mission

go to dojo

leave dojo

OZ0e888.jpg

- Sunika Kubrow freezes in front of lockers after using Scavenge(Rank 0) and won’t move for the rest of the game.

its not just Sunika it also happens with Raska and Huras.

Not just on Rank 0 Scavenge.  I have a maxed (Rank 5) Scavenge, and my Sunika hung on a locker as well.

Reposting some of the bugs i've found so far

(Edit: added links to original posts)

1. Getting stuck in Infested ship tileset

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/?view=findpost&p=3122435NlYycSz.jpg

2. Pet Kubrow marked as enemy & notched arrow misplacement

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/?view=findpost&p=3113615hsCyBKL.jpg

3. Corpus AI issues in Infestation defense

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/?view=findpost&p=3101611jTYYZle.jpg

4. Void derelict door stuck closed

PBPfTf4.jpg

5. Typo in Dojo Clan hall description

WRkxvDl.jpg

It seems that edited key bindings aren't always saving...

I've edited my key bindings to allow me to toggle melee channeling using Mouse 4, and to use both mouse 1 to fire and attack with melee when a melee weapon is equipped to hands. I've also rebound the Item Menu to Tab and Reverse Camera to Q. However, after every game session (I.E. whenever I relaunch the game.) Mouse 1 for Fire is always unbound and Item Menu and Reverse Camera revert back to defaults. This means I have to rebind three keys everytime I launch the game. :/

Also, on an unrelated note, when killing Kubrows with Melee Channeling they get launched into orbit.

Enemy transmissions (the right side of the screen ones, like from bosses) are partially cut off on the far right end. Will update with a screenie soon.

http://imgur.com/h9IU61M Here. A picture. The far right is cut off (and its not the whole screen, since the rest of the HUD elements are perfectly fine). I've done no resizing since starting, which I noticed causing some issues as well - playing in windowed and clicking the un-maximize button while in a mission, then re-clicking it will cause part of the far right of the HUD to go off the screen. I'll have to get a screenie of that too now, I guess...

Every time I complete a mission the Lotus explains the kubrow collar and Ordis makes is annoying comment, every time I complete a mission. (it was funny the first time but not that many)

Post hotfix 14.0.6 the UI locks up occasionally when clicking through the different palletes on appearance screens.

Played my first Dark Sector PvP match and my UI was forzen for the entire game after my first Death.

Almost every mod on my game does not do what is intended e.g. redirection, vitality, steel fiber, pressure point, etc. to name only a few of the many mods that don't work as intended. Also for some reason sprint just stops for no reason while i still have stamina & orthos uses more stamina than intended. I know DE is hectically trying to fix all the bugs but this is a big damper on my game cause basically I'm playing with a rank 30 warframe with no mods.

After collecting an extractor and leaving the planet (e.g. pressing "ESC"), the extractor icon is still shown above the planet. When leaving and re-entering the Navigation display, the planet icons are correct (i.e. no extractor shown).

NB: Thanks that collecting an extractor automatically un-deploys it. This is much better than the old behavior (where you had to manually collect it after "emptying" the results).

Lephantis still isn't fixed, even after the hotfix.

Boltor Prime optimized to do around 2,000 base damage after factoring in Infested Sinew weaknesses is still doing around 31 damage per shot. I understand you need a damage cap to keep the fight interesting but when I have to spend 20 minutes emptying clip after clip into a boss that can one-shot me under several circumstances, it begins to seem less like legitimate difficulty and more like bugged health values.

Also, my rank 10 rare fusion cores from the mod 1.0 -> mod 2.0 transition are still rank 0 common cores.

Hidden Messages codex entry incorrect once the quest is completed:

XNXINCP.jpg

Polymer Bundle and Salvage are listed twice in the market.

ekNa6Wz.jpg

Random Excalibur picture appeared where Lotus usually talks with no message:

hXmfmM0.jpg

I have no idea how to reproduce that one. It was a solo T4 capture. I've done other solo T4 captures and it only ever happened that once. I didn't notice anything significant or weird happening other than it appearing.

I don't know if someone reported , if it , sry for posting , but if you have a skin instaled on a gun you can't see the ...........xc92s7.jpg

So, i found this very very irretating bug, where if your chat is overlapping some UI button and you click it it will click the button.

after the very recent hotfix it stopped happening with the quit button but it does happen with the navigation UI

See video for an example: