Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Bug report:

Ran a T1 Capture, one of the rooms where you climb up to use a lift to descend to a closed off room, the doors should turn green to indicate that they're unlocked, they didn't and stayed red but they do open normally

Screenshot:

62Ucbu7.jpg

UI freezes when I try to change second color of my Silva and Aegis (2 times in a row now)

I'm having the same issue.

OK so i try to interact with my kubrow to improve some stats and nothing happened and i cant imprint on my kubrow at all man what is going on with this 

Two bugs still remaining (not in the list, but reported in the last thread):

1) Vortex still uses the wrong color (possible default), not the one used for the Energy Color

To replicate: Throw Vortex (happened definitly in Corpus Defense mission).

2) When starting a game with two people, three Ships are flying in the loading screen.

To replicate: Start game with two players.

The transparency area of Mirage's mirrors fluctuates wildly, and does not hide various attachments (Badges, syandana, sugatra). Eclipse will result in a weird mesh hovering over Mirage's chest, only tested with the Edo chestplate.

I dont believe the dojo bug is fixed. I keep getting frozen up on the please wait whether I use the star map or the esc menu. If it doesnt freeze on please wait, it tells me the session is unavailable and I am unable to join. This has been quite an annoying issue.

Was unable to reproduce this bug. Do you remember if you were client or host?

Megan, the issue seems to be tied to Infested in general. I've managed to replicate the bug three times, all three solo, once on accident during a Hive, once during an ODD< and once during an ODS, the last one which Iw as actively trying to cause the crash. I have submitted a ticket with my log file, and I have a Thread Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268593-hang-then-crash-during-hives/  Detailing what happened, and how I've replicated that crash.

ANything to help out :)

Sahasa Kubrow gets frozen by arc traps.  Triggers the trap and just stands there taking the damage even if you run out of the area of the trap, the kubrow will not move until the trap kills it or you kill the trap.

Completed the kubrow questline, lotus and ordis now spam the "take care of the kubrow" messages and won't shutup as the quest won't deactivate.

Ancient auras protecting other ancients can quickly turn a run into a slaughter, glad you removed the ospreys from defense missions and gave them a general nerf, but when multiple ancients can cover each other with a stacking aura effectively making them nigh impossible to kill before you yourself get overrun still needs to be addressed.

Misson load times for some folks still seems to be exceedingly long.

Thanks for burnin the late night oils to get things fixed DE, keep up the good work.

Appeared in 14.0.5 but continuing to 14.0.6:

Liset appears to float below the ending platform, after extraction animation has played remains there.

s2J85pF.jpg

Dark Sector Bugs:

-Mirage clones are not highlighted red when an enemy uses the ability;

-Mods unlock system isn't functioning properly. For a long time no updates were received, then about 7 or 8 mods upgraded all at once. (can be due to host lag?, still it took several minutes inside the mission to start getting upgrades).

Matchmaking Bugs (may be related to Dark Sector):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/270191-3-different-matchmaking-crashes-1-bugfailed-to-create-session-leave-squad-please-wait-mission-selection/

All these came from trying to host a Dark Sector PVP conflict, it may be related to that mission type but the crashes/bugs all happened before the mission even started.

Unfortunately I was only able to submit a crash report on #Crash 2, so I decided to put together all of the consecutive crashes in the forum.

-----------------------------

#Bug1 [Planet Selection]

Promoting  "Hosting Dark Sector PVP", 3 players join, somehow another mission was already selected by another player. As the host I could not select any other mission and only "Accept" or "Decline". 2 players declined but the other 2 could not choose any option.

-----------------------------

#Crash 1 [Leave Squad as a host]

From continuation of #Bug1, I told I'd dismantle the party and reinvite. As soon as I pressed leave squad the game froze and crashed.

#Crash 2

Promoting "Hosting Dark Sector PVP", 3 players join and were warned not to be on planet view (to avoid #Crash1). Mission selection was successful, the screen went dark and the message "Failed to create session, please try again" appeared. The game froze and crashed.

#Crash 3

This one I think it's known but still worth mentioning. To avoid #Crash1 and #Crash2 I simply joined a public match,  the message "please wait" appeared, the message remained while sound and background were still active, after a short while the game froze and crashed.

7DtWARb.jpg?1

Bug: If the host does not use their key (Any key, ODA, void, etc), but instead a party member selects their key, and everyone starts the mission, it will leave the party member's key untouched, but eat up the hosts key if he has any, and if not, it will eat up any keys he tries to get. (This can get so bad it eventually starts eating up your blueprints)

This is my friends keys after he was hosting a lobby, but a party member selected the void missions instead of the host. The party members keys, once again, were untouched. This also leaves people to potentially do infinite runs at the sacrifice of the host going deep into the negatives.

c8ba6c7baa.jpg

This is me, where I was hosting, but a party member was using his ODA keys, his are still there. I no longer have ODA keys, and my blueprint has dissapeared from my foundry as well. I've had a support ticket waiting for an answer forever, but no response.

30d6dd04f3.jpg

af9946b119.jpg

"Finding Squad" sometimes hangs (requires Task Manager termination of Warframe process).

Issue: When in Full-screen mode, after I visit my Arsenal, there's a small clip of my warframe and Kubrow interacting, after which the game freezes, and I can't do anything. This only happens in full-screen mode, and it happened when my kubrow was incubating, and now when it's maturing.

OK so i try to interact with my kubrow to improve some stats and nothing happened and i cant imprint on my kubrow at all man what is going on with this 

im re-posting cuz i didnt receive a response and i was hoping for something 

the rhino prime for me is still blue, the ui doesn't show the instaled mods on kubrow when you try to upgrade the istaled mods, and sometimes its makes a weird bug, and the ui vanish and you have to force close the game, 

Arsenal UI freezes up when scrolling through color pickers, making any buttons or keyboard input not work? UI also freezes when ORDIS sends transmissions, and after hosting a mission and closing starchart. Bugs making it impossible to navigate UI and actually play the game.

Im sure That I am not the only one to have experienced this, but after completing the Kubrow quest for the first time, I now get the repeating Lotus/Ordis transmission about the collar and taking care of the "beast". Every time I enter the ship it plays the same dialogue. It is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.

Mirage's clones won't despawn causing them to add up and slow down the game

zhzfNcs.jpg

The game mails you mirage's 4th email instead of her third email(I got the post-chasis one before I acquired the chasis, instead of getting the chasis one).

Hello, I was in my arsenal and I was changing the colors on my Bo prime B sections and when I scroll down to pick from my colors my game will not let me move anything anymore. I can move my mouse around fine, but i can't exit changing the colors or spin my guy around.

Some new developments on this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/?p=3117807

Yesterday I logged out before quitting because I didn't want to deal with the crash thing again. But I got the crash report upon quitting the game, as I have before. So what I said about it being connected to the Quit Game button was wrong. I don't really know what's causing it anymore. I do send in the automated crash report every time it happens, though.

[PvP]

Fun so far but here are a few bugs:

Not sure if its specific to Vakyr and hysteria but when I was using Hysteria i could only unlock the same three mods over and over again, the firs three in my melee weapon.

Host quitting seems to kick everyone

winning in challenge mode always ends in a black screen and disconnect with no end of mission screen.

Group of 4 couldnt join defenders, each time we tried it ended up in a black screen where nothing happened. It seemed like the mission might have been running in the back ground but none of us could see anything.    

[uI]

Kubrow mission still shows up on the navigation menu and codex. even thought i completed the collar quest and there isnt nothing more i can do. Lotus keeps repeating after collar mission dialogue every single time im on my shiip