Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Present To You... Ninja Tower!

Diomashi

Ever felt what it would like to be a real ninja, hurtling and dodging over enemies to reach the endgoal but never quenched that thirst? Let me present to you.. NINJA TOWER!

Here's the deal. You're put into a situation where you're thrown or shipwrecked into and on the bottom of a spiraling tower. You and your team have to reach the top in a certain time period or you'll be left behind and have to wait for the next ship! Better reach the top fast.But wait there's more (Dun dun dunnnn...) As you and your team are racing to the top you have to face one of the four different types of enemies that will be given to you when you start the mission. These types are: Infested, Grineer, Corpus or Void! So even if you're modded for one type, you just might get another!

So imagine you and three others racing to get to the top as you jump over a toxic barely making it but a leaper is coming right at you! Better slide huh? Or perhaps flip kick over him! Either way you choose its going to be pressuring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mechanics:
~The time brackets are going to be every 5 minutes. Every segment you miss, the rewards will be less rewarding than the one before. IE: Reaching the top before the first 5 minutes might merit you x5 or x10 R5 cores! But the next might be x1 R5 Core.

~We know someone will be trolling so we'll need something for that huh? How about this. If someone is 150 meters behind the 3rd person then he/she will need to be revived. Guess you need to stick together huh?

~Should you choose to sit and farm enemies, that's fine too but remind yourself this: The end reward will eventually be null.

~Since the enemies are randomized before starting, preparing for it will be difficult. Better bring a good frame for this!

~Something for everyone to feel like a real ninja, going solo during this will prove difficult so I suppose you'll earn bragging rights.

Edited by Diomashi

~We know someone will be trolling so we'll need something for that huh? How about this. If someone is 150 meters behind the 3rd person then he/she will need to be revived. Guess you need to stick together huh?

~Should you choose to sit and farm enemies, that's fine too but remind yourself this: The end reward will eventually be null.

150m limit will cause more trolling (whether intended or accidental) than a loki switch teleporting.

Your second point invalidates your first here... Unless you mean everyone stays? In which case, why not just do a DFense?

But yes, I would like to see Parkour-based game modes.