Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Will Reset The Account ?

Hawkeifun

Question

13 answers to this question

If you mean will a member of staff reset your account for you, don't count on it. I asked twice with no luck unfortunately.

After the time spent trying to get parts for frames and weapons, I sure hope not. I think it would be better off being an optional thing rather than a mass wipe.

There will be a optional reset later 

is not forced, unless there are big changes to the game

Edited by wayneo

I have a kid and my wife and I are expecting our second, so while I've been around for a bit I haven't actually been able to dump that much time into the game. I've built a few weapons but haven't built a new frame, so if the reset refunds platinum (which I know it does), lets me keep my Founder gear (which I'm pretty sure it does but can't find a citation for right now), and if it lets me reselect my starter frame (no idea, but I'd hope so), then I'd do it.

so if the reset refunds platinum (which I know it does), lets me keep my Founder gear (which I'm pretty sure it does but can't find a citation for right now), and if it lets me reselect my starter frame (no idea, but I'd hope so), then I'd do it.

2nd'ed. and yes wipe will be optional. come now think do you really think this group of devs would ever force something of the like. i mean come on this has gotta be the best group of devs ever!

Edited by Trivel

If they add something really great storywise I'll make a new account and play through it with that, possibly. Hate to lose weeks of gameplay effort... and specifics out on how the resets will work? etc credits and mats back, or just platinum?

its a reset back to a fresh install. you will get your plat and any founder items. no creds no warframe's youve crafted no resources.... back to a fresh install. i suggest if you dont already know all this information to watch some of the past live streams, there is plenty of information there from the devs themselves.