Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Looking up your profile you only really play Nyx, Rhino, and Vauban....man your real hard

How do you look at my profile to tell this?

I was just leveling Rhino cause of the Rubedo skin, i just got a couple of the corruped mods that i put on Vauban but i have even gotten a chance to use them and i dont remember the last time i used Nyx.

If you want i can take a pic of my Warframe use to show you what i actually use.

Could we please get a notification when our kubrow gets downed? I only have a chance to revive him if I see him go down or if I happen to look at his health during that 5-second window.

Edited by MrPie5

Thanks DE but...

"Increased the Bleedout duration of Kubrow's without the Loyal Companion mod to 3 seconds"

Only three seconds?

Please DE. I don't think it's a good idea to make the Loyal Companion mod be a bandaid to that. Yes I know the word "bandaid" is used often, but there's no denying that this particular mod will be one if you give such a low time to react and save your kubrow. It's just not reasonable at all.

At least make it 5 seconds so that a maxed out Loyal Companion will being it near 9 seconds, which is near our own bleedout time. That would be reasonable.

with Loyal companion its 30 seconds

So by any chance are you gonna make quests actually conclude yet? :P
Like Howl of the Kubrow, like let it give the player some Mastery exp as a reward, credits, etc.

Then just set a flag for the quest's completion and make every Kubrow the player breeds have a collar if the game senses the player's already completed Howl of the Kubrow. (  'o')

Any computer science scholars follow me? lol

What about Ancient Healers?  They've caused me more frustration than any Osprey could.  Try dealing with a pack of Infested with repeated Ancient Healers using a melee weapon.  Now watch that pack of chargers destroy your pod as you helplessly swing at the Ancient Healer only to have your melee weapon hit its friendly allies, healing it up.

Please, reduce the damage mitigation or remove the healing on friendly ally hit, together it's just a frustrating experience.

Edited by xNegikunx

Ok, I just played with my brother for the first time since U14, and we decided to complete newly added missions on Mercury.

And he has the same amount of nodes unlocked on starmap, since when I'm soloing, I do not unlock anything new and just replay unlocked nodes or running Void/Derelict/Dark Sectors.

We completed the missions and guess what, these mission nodes still locked for him. I was the host, by the way. 

So, how people that do not play solo and do not host game are supposed to unlock mission nodes?

DE, please fix this.

Also, impossibility of deployment of extractors on planets fully unlocked pre-U14 still do not fixed.

Edited by lookinerator

Changes:

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.

I appreciate this a whole lot, especially the frequency, though the damage nerf is helpful too, but...

The clouds are still pretty invisible to me.  Does anyone know if there is a graphics setting that I can change to make them more apparent?  Right now they are about 25% translucent gas and 75% space between the gas particles...

I still don't have recruiting and trading tabs on my chat. I'm also still unable to trade. :C

EDIT: Nevermind, just tested it out, I'm able to trade now. Still missing tabs though.

Edited by Pansoy

Ok, I just played with my brother for the first time since U14, and we decided to complete newly added missions on Mercury.

And he has the same amount of nodes unlocked on starmap, since when I'm soloing, I do not unlock anything new and just replay unlocked nodes or running Void/Derelict/Dark Sectors.

We completed the missions and guess what, these mission nodes still locked for him. I was the host, by the way. 

So, how people that do not play solo and do not host game are supposed to unlock mission nodes?

DE, please fix this.

Also, impossibility of deployment of extractors on planets fully unlocked pre-U14 still do not fixed.

I second that. It was when very disappointing when I discovered that the new Mercury nodes we fought through with my teammate (both for the first time, so there were no taxing) appeared to be locked for me? This weird thing never happened before U14.0.6.

I should probably emphasize that I walked these nodes in right sequence, the same I would have done if playing solo. Hence I expect to get these nodes into my list.