Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

"Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly."

Please restore this, really 8 seconds? they don't even LIVE 8 seconds, tell the whiners to equip Life Strike please. And also an overall nerf? seriously? Together with the magnetic eximus it was one of the FEW CHALLENGING enemies on the game.

Everyone is crazy for the nerf to a ridiculously OP warframe but they didn't even mentioned how you are removing  the few challenges in this game.

What is next? Will magnetic eximus mobs GIVE us energy and Mutalist Osprey give us health? Seriously DE you are two steps form that.

I always put Life Strike if I'm not using Nekros, I don't know why are you compensating the ineptitude of some players, force them to play good instead of turning the game more and more into a walk in the park.

Eh, nerf or not, that little guy isn't really a challenge. SNK Boss Syndrome isn't a challenge.

The Lotus/Ordis dialog after getting a collar is STILL not fixed since 14.0.4!

If there's another part of the quest chain, I'm still not able to get it (it shows up at the Navigation section of the ship but there's no mission available on the navigation map).

Hey DE, thanks for all the hotfixes but I do have something I need to state.

The hole's in mirage...they really get on my nerves. I understand that some people don't like them getting in the way, but I personally love them. If nothing else, let the mirage see them without holes even if the others do. Or at least add a toggle in the options, that way people can have it the way they want.

Sorry if I'm a bother, it just doesn't have the same wow factor like this...

Keep up the great work! I miss the old Star Map though so much...

Can you just replace the circle of planets that the navigator brings up, to instead just bring up the old star map! That would look a million times better and give you the sense of exploration as you unlock the planets in the solar system. Rather then installing a nav into your Navigation system that only adds a new planet to your circle of planets.

Edited by -CM-s7even

Changes:

• Hall of Mirror clones will now fade out and will no longer block your vision when looking in certain directions.

this change make my game freeze, after using that power 4 or 5 times, the game freeze, only happen with Mirage and hall of mirror, i can play any other frame for hours without problem, so, my Mirage is unplayable for me until this (very annoying) issue get fix

Few things I found:

Crawlers sometime get bugged, sometimes you can kill them sometimes not.

be388f.jpg

Look on the right you can see texts overlaying.

6febbd.jpg

And is this how water should look on high settings (only local reflections off)?

ef008f.jpg

edit: sorry can't put in the format I have uploaded.

edit2: before getting hang after finishing Nuovo survival, can confirm only delta beacons dropping from prosecs.

Edited by gvidzix