Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

why did you nerf Trinity ... that was really her ONLY good point... that so bad ... why why why why why why !?!?! 

why not nerf Mirage instead?! with her 5x Penta Clones... thats insane i soloed up to wave 40 on ODD with penta on my mirage....

Try that with Grineer or Corpus... It's a very situational problem.

She does really need some optimisation though for multiplayer. Certain weapons can really cause slowdown. But it seems it's only in multiplayer. That and I still haven't seen a fix for her multiplayer client side damage.

Guest killine

• The Stalker can now deactivate Hall of Mirrors.

THIS

Also you guys are awesome. Thanks for the multiple hotfix. Thank you guys.

Edited by killine

But...Backwards Earth is a fixture, an institution. I am saddened.

Blame Superman

Wow, DE, a new fix this quickly?  Impressive :D

• Mutalist Osprey's have temporarily been removed from Infested Defense missions until their navigation abilities can be improved, again.

A little passive aggressive, but alright...

Try that with Grineer or Corpus... It's a very situational problem.

She does really need some optimisation though for multiplayer. Certain weapons can really cause slowdown. But it seems it's only in multiplayer. That and I still haven't seen a fix for her multiplayer client side damage.

i did, no issue with T4 Defence either... and that is basicly every Race imaginable... got to wave 35 before chickening out, solo....

• Kubrows now display the see-through glow as other allies do. 

Can we get an option to remove this feature all together so we can see ally color schemes better like in update 13 or at the least make it only for downed allies, phased skin appears even if a walkway rail in the way of an ally or just getting a new ally in the field of view. Thanks!