Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

I still think, and hoping that you'd add a mini-map mark for Kubrows.

Cause...

Well with Hura's charge ability, mine often went off to god knows where, then died. And I couldn't even find the body.

Now that I'm using Sunika, that problem is lesser, but none the less. I'd like to have more information to keep my pet on a shorter leash.

Cause... You know. That 3 loyalty replenish versus suicidal AI...It's really not that enough.

PS. Yes I know how to mod my Kubrow, I have the life steal mod for them. And heal them when I'm able to.

Are there any plans on addressing the Mirage Quest? It seems to be extremely glitchy. The final mission will not drop the Chassis for me and remains a Grineer Deception instead of becoming a Hive Sabatoge, and having asked around, I'm not the only person who has this problem either. There's also the well-known issue with the in-game messages procing incorrectly.

I sent in a support ticket about it, but I haven't heard back. It's more than a little disappointing that Mirage is literally unobtainable for a large number of people.

Changes:

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.
  •  
  • Mutalist Osprey's have temporarily been removed from Infested Defense missions until their navigation abilities can be improved, again.

Delaying the charge is fine but how much dmg are you going to take away from them? It's really reaching the point where they are going to be as useless as the arc traps.  Come, DE, there has to be a point where you tell folks learn to move around.

And what is up with the navigation?

Isn't the mutalist just an Oxium drone with an extra ability?

Do the Oxium Drones hang as well?

it would help alot if the kubrow had the alert thingy when its down like fellow tennos. it almost impossible to find the kubrow when it falls in a crowded area

Possibly having the Kubrow appear as an "ally dot" on the mini map could possibly help?

Or just the good plain ol'

"HEY. HEY. HEY I'M DYIN. HALP. HEY. HALP"  -  Red marker appear on your screen.

Changes:

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.
  • Mutalist Osprey's have temporarily been removed from Infested Defense missions until their navigation abilities can be improved, again.
  • Hall of Mirror clones will now fade out and will no longer block your vision when looking in certain directions.
  • The Color Picker menu is now sorted by Unlock status first meaning that unlocked palettes will appear first.
  • Kubrows now display the see-through glow as other allies do.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Clients zooming out of the Solar Map when the Host starts the load into a level.

Edited by Hipolipolopigus

DE i have an idea... maybe can be a good update. why dont you mix the warframe powers? i mean... if you have frost and ember and both activate the 4th skill at the same time.. why dont you give stun dmg? or saryn and volt to create a corrosive state? or frost and  volt for magnetic dmg... i think will be a great idea to players with a taste for team work. Can be possible?

RESOLVED

Quick PSA, Chat connection issues are currently affecting a large number of playerbase, working on this right now! Red Text hasn't had a chance to say his or her closing remark yet but the Update is out.

Additions:

• A new visual effect has been added when a Kubrow Egg is picked up.

Changes:

• The player's Warframe will no longer play idle animations when navigating the Market menu.
  • Altered the name of the Kubrow Bleed Out modifier Mod to better describe the functionality.
  • Increased the Bleedout duration of Kubrow's without the Loyal Companion mod to 3 seconds, please note you will now observe the bleed-out system working as intended as of this hotfix.
  • Altered the visuals on the Infested Phage beam.
  • Adjusted the menu position of the vote selections so as to avoid potential overlap.
  • Trinity’s Blessing no longer affects defense pods.
  • Hall of Mirror clones will now fade out and will no longer block your vision when looking in certain directions.
  • The Color Picker menu is now sorted by Unlock status first meaning that unlocked palettes will appear first.
  • Improved the performance of the Mod menus.
  • Updated many of the moss textures on the Grineer Forest tilesets.
  • The Stalker can now deactivate Hall of Mirrors.
  • Kubrows now display the see-through glow as other allies do.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with a row of Mod being outside of the page scroll range.
  • Corrected a number of localization issues.
  • Fixed an issue with Clients zooming out of the Solar Map when the Host starts the load into a level.
  • Fixed the rotation of Earth on the Solar Map.
  • Fixed an issue with Hive being targeted by Bladestorm attacks.
  • Fixed an issue bright white cubes appearing when channeling dark melee channeling effects.
  • Fixed an issue with the team list breaking when initially loading into a level.
  • Fixed an issue with file path strings appearing when using the Excalibur Proto armor skin.
  • Fixed a number of AI navigation issues seen on the Grineer Galleon tilesets.
  • Fixed an issue with a Common Furax stance mod being displayed in Hysteria's combo page.
  • Fixed an issue with the Illiac Chest piece clipping into Ember, Nyx, and Mirage frames.

my kubrow doesnt show up in a mission with me and its grown up u ps=i bought it from market