Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

So since Infested Defense is the load of BS that it is now, we make Trinity unable to heal the pod too?

Really?

Other than that, good fixes. Still sad about Eximus Unit EXP, Gold Iron Skin, and Hydroid's whatever milk/radiated/Jeebus Christ energy color.

Seconded. Can't play my favorite Gamemode SOLO without dieing of Pod-Destruction in Wave 1 or 2 .

why not nerf Mirage instead?! with her 5x Penta Clones... thats insane i soloed up to wave 40 on ODD with penta on my mirage....

This has nothing to do with Mirage. You are using a Penta, what do you expect?

I *could* do that with the Ogris, too. but no, the game won't let me.

• Mutalist Osprey's have received a slight nerf. They will now charge every 8 seconds instead of every 4. The damage from the charge and poison cloud has been reduced by 50%. Overall health has been reduced slightly.

And there goes the only challenging part of this game.

Edited by PeanutMonster

• Altered the name of the Kubrow Bleed Out modifier Mod to better describe the functionality.

So what does bleedout link actually mean? all frames have the same bleedout time, so I can't imagine it would be similar to the shield and health links.

I really dont like the see-through ally glow at all, but I now its not going to go away so at least extend the minimum range allies glow at so they arent glowing right next to me.

also THOSE MELEE WEAPONS STILL DONT HAVE CATEGORIES

why did you nerf Trinity ... that was really her ONLY good point... that so bad ... why why why why why why !?!?! 

why not nerf Mirage instead?! with her 5x Penta Clones... thats insane i soloed up to wave 40 on ODD with penta on my mirage....

You can go up to 40 waved ODD with any frame with a Penta.

Still having Issues with Howl of the Kubrow Quest.   Lotus and Ordis  keep on repeating about my Kubrow being successfully Collared, upon every login and end of mission..     Getting rather annoying....

I've had an issue with a client selecting void mission and it consuming my (the host) keys.  

Edit: This also seems to have occured for a Derelict assassinate that was unclaimed in my foundry, but as I have seen other people with a similar foundry issue it might not be related.

Edited by Bortimer

Hello, I have a problem with this hotfix.

vlF7k3J.jpg

I've crafted a ODA's key and it's done already, but I can't reclaim it.
You can see the small icon in the upper right angle but you can't see it inside the "in progress" section.
Logout, login, close game, open game, relogin, no change.
Please help.

Thanks.

Delaying the charge is fine but how much dmg are you going to take away from them? It's really reaching the point where they are going to be as useless as the arc traps.  Come, DE, there has to be a point where you tell folks learn to move around.

And what is up with the navigation?

Isn't the mutalist just an Oxium drone with an extra ability?

Do the Oxium Drones hang as well?

Looking up your profile you only really play Nyx, Rhino, and Vauban....man your real hard

I'm getting a problem with the Ether Reaper's colour changer: When I scroll down, the scroll stops and I can't exit from the menu. Repeated tests show reliability in this issue.

[EDIT:] Tried it with the Dragon Nikana, it seems to only happen when I scroll down quickly into the locked colours.

Edited by GraalOhOtonami