Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Dark Sector Pvp (And Pvp In General Sort Of) With A Few Possible Fixes

Rakshal

Ash's Shuriken: It is just insane, I have seen people just spam that S#&$ and win ever fight. Possible fix: Make this power do way less damage so even if someone spams it they can't kill you easily.

Every explosive: They one shot everyone and have a crazy radius. Possible Fix: Just ban them from PVP or give them like only one or two shots,.

Rhino's Iron Skin: Anything that allows you to become invisible for a period of time is too powerful. Possible fix: Make is so he resists more damage rather than completely shrugs it off.

Valkyr's Hysteria: Again, makes you invincible for like 30 seconds. That is crazy long. Possible fix: This has to either be removed or make it so Valkyr gets an armor and health buff while in it.

Mirage's Prism: This power is unavoidable, and drains your heath like crazy. Even my Valkyr with a rank 9/10 Steel Fiber couldn't handle the DPS coming from it. Possible fix: Maybe make it so it does a certain amount of damage to a target once rather than continuously.

AI: The AI is just a bullet sponge and are pointless to attack. This is even worse for specters because they can block and have really good damage. Possible fix: Give them a little bit less health and give the specters a bit less damage.

Dragon Nikana: When channeling, this katana can one shot everyone with no mods unlocked. Possible fix: The only thing I can think of is lower the damage.

Quick Thinking: Not bad by it's self but when used with Rage it keeps you alive for a really long time. Possible fix: Lower the efficiency for it.

Mag's Pull: Just spam this to knock everyone down, this would be fine is these "ninjas" got back up like a ninja but it takes like a decade to get up when knocked down. Possible fix: Make is so it just does damage or make it so it actually pulls them and doesn't knock them down.

Ash's Blade Storm: If I'm not mistaken this can kill players in one shot which is just way too powerful. It can also do this, 

. Possible fix: Just make it target AI, not players and the objective.

Black energy with Ash's Smoke Screen or Loki's Invisibility: Those frames are completely invisible when using it when it is meant to be more of like a camo rather than full invisibility. Possible fix: Add sort of bright shimmer that isn't obvious but not completely impossible to see.

Spin attacks: Spin attacks deal tons of damage and are almost unavoidable. Possible fix: Lower the spin attack damage.

Radial Javelin: Causes one shots in a 360 degree radius. Possible fix: Lower damage.

Progression system: I understand that DE was trying to make the game balanced by doing this, but it did the complete opposite. It is even worse for people who join into games late because then they are fighting people who have essential mods on and the late joiner has nothing, there for making impossible to get and ranks on their weapons. Possible fix: Just remove the progression system, I think PVP should be for people in the later stages of the game.

Trinity's Blessing: You can camp the energy pod and spam it thus making your team invincible. Possible fix: Just remove it.

Trinity's Link: You shouldn't be punished for actually hitting a (very fast at times) moving target. Possible fix: Remove it.

Turret placement: You can place turrets right on the first objectives making it impossible to complete. Possible fix: Don't allow turrets to be placed right next to objective and don't allow them to be placed next to each other.

Attacking: Twenty respawns are way to low of a count, it is nearly impossible to beat the defenders. Possible fix: Up the respawn count or maybe add a time limit.

Will put more when I find more.

Edited by Rakshal

Yes, I play my first time today on PvP dark sector, and I always killed by guys who used only penta or ogris, weapons like that must really be banned on PvP, it's not fair and remove the fun ! PvP on dark sector gonna be deserted just like conclave if this kind of abuse are not stopped.

Ash's Blade Storm: If I'm not mistaken this can kill players in one shot which is just way too powerful. It can also do this, 

. Possible fix: Just make it target AI, not players and the objective.

People who blatantly exploit like that shouldn't be alive. Plain and simple.