Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva An Aegis

Darklycan

A fun weapon to play with but in my opinion a few changes should be made, the main one is that whilst blocking it should consume less stamina than blocking with a different weapon, after all it IS a shield. The other change i'd suggest is that the length of the blades fire should be a little longer, at the moment it looks more like a dagger than a sword. Just my opinion on the weapon.

Another thing i've noticed is that when i use hysteria with the silva, the shield is opened, as if im using the melee wep (P.S im using this thread as appose to just making new ones each time i want to leave feedback on the wep)

A fun weapon to play with but in my opinion a few changes should be made, the main one is that whilst blocking it should consume less stamina than blocking with a different weapon, after all it IS a shield. The other change i'd suggest is that the length of the blades fire should be a little longer, at the moment it looks more like a dagger than a sword. Just my opinion on the weapon.

Orrr no stamina at all... *coughs* More damage would be nice too.