Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Wasn't White, Then It Turned White After Imprinting

SWR13

Originally my mature kubrow appeared to be plain white. However, I decided to explore the appearance tab and discovered that his "B" and "C" appearances were blue and orange stripes and underbelly. Amazed at how cool this pattern was, I immediately went to imprint it. While my kubrow was imprinting, I went out and ran a mission, only to come back and discover that (still imprinting) my kubrow had turned white again. Assuming that the appearance had simply been switched to "A", I waited until his imprinting was done, then attempted to switch the appearance back to the pattern blue/orange pattern, only to find out all of my "appearances" had been changed to all white.

Originally my mature kubrow appeared to be plain white. However, I decided to explore the appearance tab and discovered that his "B" and "C" appearances were blue and orange stripes and underbelly. Amazed at how cool this pattern was, I immediately went to imprint it. While my kubrow was imprinting, I went out and ran a mission, only to come back and discover that (still imprinting) my kubrow had turned white again. Assuming that the appearance had simply been switched to "A", I waited until his imprinting was done, then attempted to switch the appearance back to the pattern blue/orange pattern, only to find out all of my "appearances" had been changed to all white.

Im having this same problem,   used a lotus white/blue heavy build imprint,   allong with an orange green furred one (same species)   Got a clean full white no mark kubrow pup,

They are all white as pups and do not get their colors until adulthood. Previously, however, you could use the color scrambler and get a pattern and color on the pup.