Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Earth In Nav

Itudios

I've checked in multiple places on the forums and it seems that when you return to the game and you skip the new tutorial you don't get earth on your navigation.  I think the new tutorial takes place on earth and as you complete it you unlock it as well.  So far I haven't seen a response from anyone if this is something they are trying to fix.  I'm right there with you, i don't have earth on my nav and its frustrating because i would like to continue my kubrow quest but can't.

When I started the game a few weeks back, the first planet you were on was mercury. According to the old map you were supposed to unlock earth after completing linea. After finding out that on the update 14 new locations do only unlock if I play solo, which is on higher levels a real pain and that the bosses drop the new nav segments I killed all the bosses on mercury, venus, mars. Then I found out that earth is now the first planet you start on and that it gets unlocked if you play the new tutorial. Unfortunately I skipped the new tutorial because I was afraid I lose all my progess.

Now I figure I can't ever unlock earth because it gets only unlocked by the tutorial, which I can't repeat. I can't even get one map on earth unlocked because if my friends invite me on earth missions I'm not playing solo anymore and as mentioned before then maps do not unlock.

Is there any help you can give me?

Maybe make the tutorial replayable? or unlock the first map of earth for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Hmm. I skipped the tutorial when U14 first came out and I have earth. I remember going into the codex to activate the Kubrow mission. I had Earth fully unlocked before. Not sure if that matters. In any case, like others have mentioned, this needs a support ticket.

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...