Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Person

Lucredis

It won't. Work.

I've seen this before and even one of the devs has said that the process for going from TPS to FPS (or even have the option to switch between them) is extremely difficult and troublesome.

We have enough FPS games.

Why do people want first person perspective because I never personally understood the draw of it.  Third person perspectives allow you to attach to your character and how you interact with it and the game environment.  Plus I feel like most people would get motion sickness trying to play a game that moves at this pace.

You really didn't understand the post? OP was showing a glitch he found, and you are saying that "It won't work". I don't really see why that should be used in that context. From what I saw in the post (in other words was) The glitch is messy, but he can see that it isn't so terrible that he can't see.

/pointmade

Edit: Additional info.

Edited by Lord-Taco-the-Great

You really didn't understand the post? OP was showing a glitch he found, and you are saying that "It won't work". I don't really see why that should be used in that context.

" I see the gold in this"

He's suggesting that he thinks they should make it an option in the game to be first person.

You really didn't understand the post? OP was showing a glitch he found, and you are saying that "It won't work". I don't really see why that should be used in that context.

He's not reporting a glitch, he showing it and saying "I can see the opportunity of this First person perspective coming into warframe!".

If he had said "Yeah I found this glitch on my ship" it'd be way different.

The video reminded me of Mirror's Edge a bit, and the idea behind first person in this game is quite interesting.

On the flip note, I don't see this being implemented in the game for a long time to never, but it would be pretty cool to have this on the player ships.

Hard and almost not likely to happen, but very interesting to think of.

He's not reporting a glitch, he showing it and saying "I can see the opportunity of this First person perspective coming into warframe!".

If he had said "Yeah I found this glitch on my ship" it'd be way different.

You must be really great at parties, you know, not being able to see when something is a joke.