Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Location Indicator

iChauncey

So it Seems That All My Previous Questions On Both of My Accounts Towards The DEs Never Get Answer Heck Even On The Live Streams They Never Do So Im Hoping For A Change This Time. So Lets Get To It. 

I Just Wanted To Know If You Guys Can Implemnt A Systems That Notifys  You When Your Kubrow Is Down Sorta Like a Team Mate Where It Pinpoints Where He/She Is Located.  I Love How You Guys Fixed The Bleed Out Time But When My Kubrow Goes Down i Have No Way Over Knowing Where He Is Located Thanks For Reading and Enjoy The Rest Of Your Day. Also +1 This If You Agree.

Edited by iChauncey

Good idea I think? But there's no need to capitalize every word. I apologize if this comes off at rude. We definitely need a notification or at least a minimap marker for the kubrow/kubrow's health.

Edited by APBladeX

Indeed But Yet DEs Doesnt  Respone On This Thread Yet Like They Never Do To My Post :( 

But I Guess Its Understandable Seeing As Their Busy Fixing The Current Bugs and Are Doing a Great Job At It :)

Edited by iChauncey

OP, clam down, welcome to Game Development, DE isn't going to reply to every single thread/topic, they skim, reply to hot threads, and mostly stay quiet. 

Kubrows needs more work, that's the truth, right now, they're like the sentinels, and it feels that this is the first companion DE has created that isn't design to hover above your right shoulder, and be simple. So it takes some time to get things right. 

Kubrows do need a notification system like Warframes do, they also need to be marked on the map.

OP, clam down, welcome to Game Development, DE isn't going to reply to every single thread/topic, they skim, reply to hot threads, and mostly stay quiet. 

Kubrows needs more work, that's the truth, right now, they're like the sentinels, and it feels that this is the first companion DE has created that isn't design to hover above your right shoulder, and be simple. So it takes some time to get things right. 

Kubrows do need a notification system like Warframes do, they also need to be marked on the map.

Umm with all do respect thats why i said that they have better things to do so please read before posting And why repost to the exact thing i basically said.

Edited by iChauncey

Umm with all do respect thats why i said that they have better things to do so please read before posting And why repost to the exact thing i basically said.

Because I wasn't notified that there was a new post as I was posting, I didn't post until after you posted, don't ask why it took so long. So please direct me to the crystal ball sells shop that can show me posts before they are posted, and I'll keep your advice in mined for next time.

Edited by Weird_Stealth