Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun Introductions To Dark Sectors

BlutAdler

Besides the usual griping about little things here and there that people want to complain about.

This was a really fun introduction to an updated feature of the game. I am quite happy with the outcome of the new dark sectors.

Some things to know and tips that people can use for the dark sectors:

1. Yes some classes may seem over advantaged, but that's just because they have really strong skills.

Learn their skills if you don't know them already and avoid.

2. According to what mods you want unlocked, place them in order for your set up. If you want your ultimate to be unlocked           first, place your ultimate in the first slot.

3. You don't gain mods directly off of kills you get them when you level up. The algorithm for that is unknown as of late, so if           you have any idea contribute to the discussion!

4. Be smart about what weapons you bring in that you know will be good unranked. Some things may get stronger as you level       up.. but will it be effective?

5. Blocking is your friend. If you mod for blocking and counters, you will be amazing at how much of a difference you make.

6. Res your teammates! The little counter on the top left saying "Attack reinforcements" is the amount of revives you have left.       The more you cheat death the longer the match, the more you level up, the better you will perform. Revive Specters as well!     They help!

7. Communicate with your team and make quick strategies. YES it is a short game, however what's a little planning gonna hurt?

8. Remember that once you get the mods for certain things you will get the benefit, so remember your damage 2.0 bonuses.         Toxin, Radiation, Magnetic, etc. THEY HELP. That Valkyr keeps spamming hysteria? No worries BAM magnetic. No more cat     woman. 

Anything else to add? Add here. I still want to know how to use your specters and change up the architecture of the battlefield.

Grats to Bronys on your new sector! I was glad to be in the fight for ya!

Edited by BlutAdler

To be honest I was a little more than "on-the-fence" about introducing PVP to Dark Sectors, but yeah it was actually pretty interesting to see everything balanced.

For craps and giggles I took my Penta with me and I just kept knocking people down with it since they didn't die that easily. I don't think I'll get into conflicts that often however until or even IF a PVE version comes around.

Besides the usual griping about little things here and there that people want to complain about.

This was a really fun introduction to an updated feature of the game. I am quite happy with the outcome of the new dark sectors.

Some things to know and tips that people can use for the dark sectors:

1. Yes some classes may seem over advantaged, but that's just because they have really strong skills.

Learn their skills if you don't know them already and avoid.

2. According to what mods you want unlocked, place them in order for your set up. If you want your ultimate to be unlocked           first, place your ultimate in the first slot.

3. You don't gain mods directly off of kills you get them when you level up. The algorithm for that is unknown as of late, so if           you have any idea contribute to the discussion!

4. Be smart about what weapons you bring in that you know will be good unranked. Some things may get stronger as you level       up.. but will it be effective?

5. Blocking is your friend. If you mod for blocking and counters, you will be amazing at how much of a difference you make.

6. Res your teammates! The little counter on the top left saying "Attack reinforcements" is the amount of revives you have left.       The more you cheat death the longer the match, the more you level up, the better you will perform. Revive Specters as well!     They help!

7. Communicate with your team and make quick strategies. YES it is a short game, however what's a little planning gonna hurt?

8. Remember that once you get the mods for certain things you will get the benefit, so remember your damage 2.0 bonuses.         Toxin, Radiation, Magnetic, etc. THEY HELP. That Valkyr keeps spamming hysteria? No worries BAM magnetic. No more cat     woman. 

Anything else to add? Add here. I still want to know how to use your specters and change up the architecture of the battlefield.

Grats to Bronys on your new sector! I was glad to be in the fight for ya!

only problem is stamina is draining while holding down the block button even when you arent blocking bullets, which makes blocking very bad option right now, seeing as anyone with an automatic weapon will drop your stamina with about 1/4th of their mag.