Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tutorial Post By De Concerning Kubrow Imprints Would Be Appreciated

Detheroc

I know the habit of DE giving us content and dont tell us much about it. They give basic info and leave the rest for us. That isnt a problem until they introduce something completely new, like breeding Kubrows using Genetic Code Templates. I dont know ANYTHING about on what i should pay attention, what imprint with what combines to what Kubrow. There are many factors to consider apparently.
The Gender
The body type
Fur type
Even the order of the imprints could be a factor.

So please DE, explain this to us.

Yes please we need more info on the topic...at least update the codex or something...what do we want it for if we can't get info out of it

I've paid 120 plat to get the most gorgeous kubrow you can see but now i'm too scared to use the imprint to breed a new one and lose it...we can only have 2 imprints out of a kubrow D:

and we don't even know how they work

Edited by Domaik

some players claim that they do get sunika if they use sunikaxsunika but other's done so I wonder if it has anything to do with gender breeding or it just goes random....DE please give us some hints or helpful information D:

some players claim that they do get sunika if they use sunikaxsunika but other's done so I wonder if it has anything to do with gender breeding or it just goes random....DE please give us some hints or helpful information D:

NO they didnt give me the same type of kubrow...

i have a sunika female-white with a purple lotus face pattern..

i used its imprints on a new egg.. both imprints.. forget getting a lotus face or white colour kubrow pattern, i bloddy got a raksa which was brown in colour...

what sense does that make..

Domaik, u spent 120 plats right... i spent 2k plats just for the patterns that were all random and also wasted plats just to get 1 sunika kubrow.. i have 17 kubrows in stasis now..

11 female 6 male- 2 r sunika rest r all raksa sahasa huras...

2k platinum just so that DE could later remove the whole pattern or color changer that used up 10 plat , all that after i wasted 2k plat..

They made each and every thing that kubrow update to just make use desparate players waste all the plat on something that was not even proper to begin with but was updated anyways..

NO info, NO guidance.... Just pure and main intention of extracting all our platinum so that we wud later have to buy plat again..

yeah yeah i know i was dumb enough to waste all my plat... but who wouldnt wanna have a perfect kubrow... after all that waiting for Update 14... 3- 4 weeks of just hype hype hype for U14..