Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me Get This Straight.

StinkyPygmy

Those are two different kind of things anyways.

Spin-attack to kill an enemy should be done when your feet are on the ground.

Coptering doesn't require your feet to be touching the ground, it requires you to be mid-air to be triggered which actually is a movement-exploit in my eyes the same way as infinite-wallrunning was. Gaining momentuum in mid-air is breaking the laws of physics the same way as infinite wallrunning does (not that wallrunning is very realistic to begin with) and it defies the restrictions set by the game with Stamina.

What if coptering required stamina?

It's pretty silly to argue from the standpoint of "proper physics" in a game like Warframe, in my opinion. 

Those are two different kind of things anyways.

Spin-attack to kill an enemy should be done when your feet are on the ground.

Coptering doesn't require your feet to be touching the ground, it requires you to be mid-air to be triggered which actually is a movement-exploit in my eyes the same way as infinite-wallrunning was. Gaining momentuum in mid-air is breaking the laws of physics the same way as infinite wallrunning does (not that wallrunning is very realistic to begin with) and it defies the restrictions set by the game with Stamina.

No But I'm literally talking about using coptering as an attack not just a regular ground spin attack, which is also fun.

a nerfed version of coptering or an aerial spin attack, if you will, would be a nice aspect to keep and is also a possible feat in reality once you take away the absurd distance and speed gained.

Also, realism and physics takes a the back seat in a game like WF. Coptering never bothered me anyway because rushers will still rush regardless.

All I'm saying is that I'm fine with it being removed or nerfed to the point that its no longer possible to clear entire maps with it, so long as its still possible to a much smaller scale for combat purposes.

Edited by StinkyPygmy