The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Two Years Of Lurking In The Shadows I Finally Emerge To Venture This Well Known Game Called Warframe

Rodee7

Hello fellow tenno. Technically I should be new to this game but I played this previously at 2012. For reasons unknown, I’ve gave up on this game and moved on to something else since I didn’t know how to buy weapons, buy warframes, and use mods. Even in pub missions rushers take down bosses with a single swoop. But there’s always something that keeps me coming back to warframe, co-op lots and lots of co-op. I’ve seen my favorite youtubers play this game frequently not to mention I heard it’s one of the best f2p games with a good community. Now I’ve come back with a vengeance! With a mastery rank of 9, using my 3 formad latron prime as my main weapon of choice, And my excalibur (it looks like any other newbie player excalibur) but mine is a sleeper formad to my liking as a quick runner build. And to think this happened two months ago from Update 13 to 14 boy how time files. (Thank you mogamu, youtube , wikipage, clan, anybody that helped me in region chat its well appreciated).

I’ll be lurking around these fourms to see what’s going on in this community because I’m keeping my playing to a minimum due to College calling my attention so I’m sad because I need to put this in the backburner until I got my stuff in check.

Anyways… I’ll be brief here. Two things, teamwork and fun is my goal. I don’t mind helping people out except for the obvious questions c’mon its just a couple seconds search it up do everyone a favor please thats how I did it most of the time lol. Also I’m looking for a clan that is very active and loves to have a good time. Not saying my clan is bad but It’s been very inactive even on U14 (different region) and most are doing there own thing and I’ve been alone pubbing frequently (not fun D:). If you see this guy (Rodee7) just know.. I'll be in my default excalibur having a good time and looking forward to kicking the stalkers @$$ one on one. Feel free to chat or friend me if you want

Farewell Tenno may you fight on....

Edited by Rodee7

Welcome back, I did the same I didn't have a clue how to do anything. I came back about 2 weeks ago and now I'm set up with Rhino, boltor, lex and bo with my companions, wyrm and my kubrow. I have a fast growing new clan and would love to invite you and help you out