Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Warframe Update 1

Okamibanshu88

OK, so i've had a few ideas on a warframe, so i have a new one. WE ALL build a warframe together. I'll start it off.

Stats list will be here updated as they come in, along with name and abilities. OK, so my idea is Nature, element. And call her Ivy. Just note that i am willing to change my name and element if a better one comes up.

Name: Willow

HP:

Energy:

Sheilds:

Stamina: 150

Armor: 15

Speed: 1.25

Abilities-Element: Nature

1; thorns-Creates a thorny armor for you for 10/15/20/25s seconds. This gives you 20% bonus armor and damages any enemies you pass through, as well as slowing them slightly. *I like this one, would be kinda cool, and the lasers kind amake sense as their 'light' so to speak XD

2; Contain-Plants vines and roots grow out of the walls grounds and ceiling to grab and contain nearbye units

3: Leaf storm-barrier of leaves that causes cutting/slash damage to any enemy unit passing through/into area.

4: Dead Rose- releases spores that latch on to dead enemys around her creating deadly thorn spitting plants that attack any nearby enemys on sight.

Ability Pool-ideas that are tossed up and added after the first 4 were added, please help choose any that fall into this category. I'll change powers based on which ones get more likes.

Ivy launches a seed at the target enemy. For the next 10/15/20 seconds, the seed will corrode the target's armor. If the target is killed while the seed is attached, they will drop either a health or energy orb (50/50 chance).

photosynthesis- ivy stands still and spreads her arms open to the sky and moisture in the air regenerating her health and her allies health in a radius (takes energy the longer in use like mirage's 4 ability. *i rather like this one myself :)

Edited by Okamibanshu88

Ability 1

Thorns. Creates a thorny armor for you for 10/15/20/25s seconds. This gives you 20% bonus armor and damages any enemies you pass through, as well as slowing them slightly.

Passive can restore energy when you get hit by lasers...but only zephyr has a passive so far.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Ultimate ability: Name unknown

Vines reach out of the ground in a 4 meter radius, holding dead enemies that look like there still alive, and will shoot randomly around them, and enemies will shoot them back; or as a variant, they will shoot enemies with the lowest/highest health, or they will shoot the enemies that are shooting the Warframe.

Hope you like the idea, and i hope it makes sense, i can change it if it doesn't. 

Ability: Food Chain

Ivy launches a seed at the target enemy. For the next 10/15/20 seconds, the seed will corrode the target's armor. If the target is killed while the seed is attached, they will drop either a health or energy orb (50/50 chance).

ability: photosynthesis

ivy stands still and spreads her arms open to the sky and moisture in the air regenerating her health and her allies health in a radius (takes energy the longer in use like mirage's 4 ability.

(awesome idea btw)

Edited by Tenibris

awsome feedback so far, i've added in a new section dubbed ability pool. if people like one of those abilities more then one listed, please say WHAT one you think should be replaced and which should replace it. And if you have an idea for an ultimate, please put ulitmate, or ability 4 for clarification purposes thanks :)

you could just change her 4th ability to make plant turrets, so its not dependant on dead bodys.. but if you really like the dead bodys thing it could instead use the bodys as fertalizer and plant turrets would grow from them, that would be sweet. and is a little cooler imo, and with how squishy she is gonna be i think her 1st ability should be something else, it would be cool if she shot out thorns like a shotgun! they could pin enemys to walls and be laced with poison that corrodes enemy armor! that would be so bad @$$!

so her new 4 could read

4: [insertnamehere]: Willow releases spores that latch on to dead enemys around her creating deadly thorn spitting plants that attack any nearby enemys on sight. 

the number of plants could scale with power like 3/4/5/6 and so on, adding an extra plant for so much extra strength

Edited by Kurrumitsumi