Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.7 + 14.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

• Fixed an issue with Rai-Jin cannon's not being constructible in Schemas.

Is this for the PvP Dark Sectors? Google's turning up Armored Core stuff

Also, thanks a lot DE!

Edited by OmegaXis

Hello, as a new player, i found that i'm still stuck at Europa, without being able to travel to Uranus (No Nav segment dropping), so i'm stuck since a couple days. Hope you fix this too , thank you for all the hotfixes :)

• Fixed a number of Ordis lines getting prematurely cut off.
  • Fixed an issue with client Hall of Mirror clones having all equipped Mods apply to all equipped weapons.

The first one was a bug? I thought that was part of the charm of Ordis.

The second one I've been waiting for!

Superb work DE. 

Also. RedText needs more air time.

thankx for 14.07 Dev's...

DERebecca "Don’t see your issue here? We are catching up and keeping track of the continued issues in the new megathread. Many of these issues have been logged to dev already, and we will be fixing them as soon as we are able. Thank you for your patience!"

...thanks for the heads up!

I was not attacked by ArLight mines...and can't damage them with my Glaive P unless i throw it even if they are right in front of me.

Lotus is annoying me with end quest messages even if i finished the quest a few missions ago. Have to switch to another quest in order for her to stop.

Can't access arsenal without quiting the missions selection screen which crashes the ui if i already selected a mission (had toher players in the squad too).

3 seconds to revive my kubrow? Are you @(*()$ S#&$ting me? Last time he was downed there were too many explosion i couldn't find him before 5-10 seconds. You should stop with unrealistic expectations.

Edited by Huryiade

YES, MORE GREAT FIXES. NEXT PLEASE FIX THE THINGS THAT WERE BROKEN BEFORE THE UPDATE, LIKE THE EVOLUTION ENGINE NOT SHUTTING DOWN AND CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR STEAM, AND THE MELEE WEAPONS IN MARKET NOT HAVING SPECIFIC CATEGORIES TO IDENTIFY THEM FOR STANCES.