Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.7 + 14.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Don't Know if this has been posted but as of Update 14.07 invites have ceased to work fromteh chat menu, and have reverted back to players needing to "friend" other player in order to invite them

thanks

Confirmed.  This is a problem.

Also cannot trade my helm.  Arcane Vanguard.  "Failed to make offer"

Still got Kubrow Quest active. I have gotten my Collar already, but sitll shows the quest as active. But isn't telling me anything to do. How do i get rid of this without starting another quest?

Same here, also Lotus & Ordis keep talking about, every login.

Lotus:I'ts done ....

BTW, I love the new graphicas, I love what you the warframe team did, keep in the good work 

Regards

Edited by PsychedelicBeat

I suppose my biggest issue right now is the fact i can't be invited to missions that aren't sent to me from people on my friends list. I was attempting to do some ODA and ODD but i was unable to be invited. However i can still be invited to missions from my friends. If you would fix this next, i'd greatly appreciate it. And thank you Devs, real good job fixing the problems thus far.

ARGH!!!!  WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

With update 14 I could finally read what my mods did without squinting at the screen.  Now they are even smaller than pre 14.  

Please revert it or at least give an option to have the mods and loadout screens take up more than just a tiny portion in the center.  As it is, my aging eyes have a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time reading what the mods are.  Impossible without mousing over them and extremely hard to do when moused over.

This feels like a slap in the face after they were finally readable without mouse over with 14.0 through 14.06.

@%@#$@#%@#$@#$@#$!%^^#%$@^%

The fixes are great DE but really, this is stupid, still no arsenal since U14. Yes I was unlucky to have Forma'ed my frame, sentinel and weapon just before U14 so the mods are for level 7, 20+ levels below the current levels, but I can't change frame or mod loadout for different missions or factions. Is it that hard to make everyones arsenal on by default or let people with this problem restart the prologue to hopefully fix it?

Can we get the Mirage HoM projectile restriction removed now? I kinda want to use my Angstrum and Drakgoon without half my damage vanishing into thin air.

Heck, just give players an option to VISUALLY (but not physically) remove the projectiles from the game to reduce graphic lag while not being useless.

Why did you have to fix Mirage ;-;

Something is wrong with her right now.

I have seen my clones do like 3-4 DMG with the Mire, this is even less then the base stat.

My current loadout is this:

Mirage: Intensify: +30%, Hall of Mirrors Rank 2, giving me 3 clones.

MK1-Braton: Serration, Shred, Split Chamber, Infected Clip, Fast Hands

Bronco: doesn't matter, I level this for MP, will be sold.

Mire: Pressure point (maxed), Reach (maxed), Fury (maxed)

When I am calculating correctly, it should do this on any weapon:

100% (me) + (3 clones * 30% (of myself) ) = 190%

I should do 190% damage (almost the double damage) in total with each of the clones 30% of myself...

(I left out the bonus from the ability itself, since I don't know what their base-factor is)

If the actual equation is something like this:

Me + (30% of Basedamage  * 3 clones) this is a whole different story.

or

Me + ( ( Basedamage of Weapon + 30% ) * 3 clones) another different result

Try a MK1-Braton with 3 clones and an 30% Intensify, you won't even notice a difference (unless you see the damage of one of the clones) .

My MK1-Braton does 67 DMG on mercury and ~80+ with all 3 clones. ok, whats wrong here?

Aside from my damage, I have seen a 17 floating sometimes...

Sure, the MK1 isn't strong but if I had used a Penta, Boltor, Soma..

DE could have waited a bit longer for that "nerf" until all bugs were sorted out. :(

Trying to fix something while something else is broken, won't fix anything. f.E: Floating stuff in dojo, yay. :)

OK, now for the 14.0.7 Bugreport (Things found so far) :

- Can't find anyone on the starmap, Matchmaking was set to "Public". Network settings are fine.

- Can't see the number of players per planet and mission (We need that, the old starmap had that)

- Random logouts when using Mods, Arsenal or Foundry. (Or just being in the Liset) no logouts during missions.

Screens / Game freezes before forced logout.

- Pressing ESC during Lotus Dialogue in missions, will have her remain on-screen, not talking, but moving.

She will vanish, when the Menu is left / Gameplay is resumed.

- Wierd "Hole punching" visual effect on Mirage "Hall of Mirrors" Clones, make them duck in line of sight instead.

- Kubrow can get stuck under the bottom of the staircase on Sinai, Jupiter.

Complaints:

- Have "Suicide Infested" NOT EXPLODE when being killed, regardless of melee-kills or else. They should do that by themselves.

- Reconsider Mirage's Nerf; tweak it if possible, please.

- Slap all screens (mods, foundry, codex) onscreen. No "screen must dangle in air" stuff.

Have this: (Everything can be seen perfect at once)

14699664506_3376b19e6b_z.jpg

NOT THIS: (Mouse must be moved to reveal things hidden by frame, also causes motion sickness)

14699664516_f897bbba47_z.jpg

Same counts for editing Mods for each frame. have the camera in front of it, not swirl around.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44226247094449463/9C8DE255C8F4C2D5EE8C7AA3F4B48651FC19BE02/

That's how it looks like without the camera. lol

Mirror this, slap it onscreen aaaand its perfect.

Edited by NoSpax

FIX FIX Quick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingFIX FIX FIX