Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.7 + 14.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

Came across a small bug, when uisng the scroll on my mouse in the colour selection screen for the main colour for your warframe, the game will freeze up and i'll be unable to click anything. Anyone else getting this too with their game and mouse scroll?

Wasted a bit trying to transmute bite...

No... I wanted the mirage damage... 22h till mirage...

Wall climbing should be unfixed.

**** that, use your brains and the surroundings around you to reach high places instead please :)

They've already given us so many things to help us climb :D

From 14.0.0 changelog:

• Disruptor Ancients - [...] Attack damage energy, rather than completely drain it. [...]
  •  

Does not work. Attack still results in identical effect to pre-U14: All energy lost on one hit.

[...] Attacks of nearby allies have the same effect.

Works: No GUI distortion, energy damage on each hit.

Others, please confirm.

Edited by Zsar

Am I the only one going through this? (I tried re-logging, re-entering Warframe, restarting, verifying)

3gUyhYA.jpg?1

Here it says to wait for my Kubrow to mature.. BUT..

QY6IVHp.jpg?1

Y U DO DIS xD (My Kubrow has already matured yet the quest does not bring me to the part where I can get a Kubrow collar.)

That Kubrow is not mature. It's too small to be mature. 

I was stuck by the stalker behind a wall of the Void in a Mobile Defense mission T1, close to the console in the biggest room for these kind of mission.

I still have problems on starting a few missions, mostly the new ones in Mercury. After the countdown I'm just thrown back.

I got a black screen after countdown when i tried to start a survival mission t1.

Small visual glitch when I pet my Kubrow using Ankyros Prime.

Ceres - Casta, before U14 we get one prosecutor every wave from the 5th. Now we only got one every 5 waves. Hydroid is hard to farm as is, can we have prosecutor back the way it was?

Thanks for the fixes DE, every step closer helps (except for one or two which just don't).

Now if the UI wasn't either so small that I can't read anything due to the text being tiny or so large that I can't read half of it because it's off screen, that'd be great.  The view zooming in to look at a static screen would not ruin my immersion in the game if I could read what was on the screen well enough to feel like my input to things like mod or weapon choice was in some way connected to my gameplay experience.

The Kubrow quest, I enjoyed being told by the Lotus and even to a degree by Ordis that the bond with the kubrow etc the first time, but now 'tis many, many times later and I'm thinking of turning the voice volume off altogether.

The fix to chat so it no longer auto-spams you with region chat every time you return to the Liset was great for a while, all was well with no distractions while I did the post-mission sorting stuff out, however since 14.0.7 it now spams me with Trade channel instead, just saying.

And Kubrows, I don't mind that certain aspects of kubrow mechanics take longer than a lot of players seem able to cope with, I'll farm the cash, I'll buy the DNA stabilisers, I'll know that I'm going to lose the kubrow any time it comes into contact with any enemy I'm not already lining up shots on, that's all fine, but could they please stop blocking my line of fire? I know the Tenno are rock-hard space ninjas, but they also have guns, some of which are best used from far away due to their accuracy and slow rate of fire, so why, every time I take my kubrow on a mission with me does it wander into my line of fire every time I use the oh-so-handy sights provided on these long-range Grineer/Corpus/Infested/Corrupted disposal options?