Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Update General Feedback From A Random Player, And Some Other Things.

VoidianAgent

-The new UI is better than the last one and the chat doesn't obligatorily clog up some part of the screen wherever you put it, but it does require too much clicking, it would be nice to have the icons for the parts of the ship on the top side of the screen instead so you would require a single click to get anywhere.

-In another thread I suggested a way to tick boxes to select more than one server as looking for people late night or at less popular missions can be a true nightmare and swaping 10+ servers every time I try to look for someone to play with is a great way to kill all the fun in the game, the new UI made this issue even worse with even more clicking, please, don't. in fact just let me select an "all servers" options and let everyone find my game, or let me find everyone's game so I won't have to click servers ever again.

-Kubrows are cool and all but I don't think they can compete with sentinels yet, they might require a very massive damage buff considering they don't just sit there and spam shots all day safely for me, the loyalty mechanic is kinda meh, nobody wants to be forced to not use their stuff but fine, leave it there, but at least restore ti all the way up to +100% with every use of interact.

-Sahasa Kubrow may need a big boost, dig is worthless, I was under the impression that it was a fetcher kubrow, if you made it work like Carrier it would get really popular.

-New weapons don't have to be OP, specially when there are others of it's kind, but when a new weapon of a new kind comes out it's kinda nice if it's at least viable in high tier missions, doesn't have to be a dakra prime with crimsom dervish level but at least make it a desirable choice for 30m+ survivals in t4 void..

-Speaking of crimson dervish, I get the feeling that this will one day be nerfed, please don't, it's exactly what melee weapons should be like, IMO every weapon should be put on that level and crimsom should get even higher to compensate that, why? Because melee is a high risk situation, it has to outdamage or at least compete with every top tier ranged weapon to be considered a really viable choice, instead of just a fun one.

-I get that this game is probably the fairest I've ever seen and that you can get everything through hard work, literally, even boosts, which is something I've never seen anywhere else but a new player doesn't know that, a new player sees how limited he is, how weak he is and then he sees the issue with slots and might be put off from the game, IMO doubling or tripling the initial slots would make the experience for new players much better, just a suggestion, and before anyone asks no this isn't me begging for stuff, I'm rank 15 and I have every frame and nearly every weapon, I'm just concerned about new players that's all.

I guess that's all I got for now, hope it helps in any way, thanks for your time.

I guess we can all drop ideas into here as "general" is just that. . .

I'd like to see some comets and asteroids shooting across the sky when I'm relaxing on the bridge of my spaceship, more action and a bit of colour is needed to give the experience more pezzazz. . . .maybe a space bus or three cruising across the eyeline.

I guess we can all drop ideas into here as "general" is just that. . .

I'd like to see some comets and asteroids shooting across the sky when I'm relaxing on the bridge of my spaceship, more action and a bit of colour is needed to give the experience more pezzazz. . . .maybe a space bus or three cruising across the eyeline.

Speaking of the spaceship, a radio could be nice, it gets very quiet in space.