Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Genetic Scrambler Suggestion

Master-Chiefooh

S/O to DE listening to the community and removing the previous genetic scrambler.

My suggestion is for something similar to what was already in place with some major differences.

Make each roll 5 or less platinum.

After each roll the traits that were rolled are saved in to a trait/ color palette.

These can then be used once one your kubrow of choice.(Alternate) Once traits are rolled they are saved permanently and can be used however much you want.

Once a trait/color is rolled and saved onto palette it cannot be rolled again unless that trait/color is used up.

With how much variation there is I don't think having a full palette should cost anymore than 100-150 platinum if that.

Conclusion:

A little bit of RNG but with a little more payment you can guarantee what you want eventually.

or rng = credits and plat =certaintinty , i wouldnt mind if they just re-added them but not cost platinum.

This. I can't agree with this more. Make players grind through RNG with credits/playtime, but if we spend platinum it's to avoid the RNG annoyance that has been an issue with warframe for a while now. Oh, can't get that last orokin cell? Spend plat. Can't get that last piece of excalibur to drop? Buy excal with plat!

Currently we only have a few other things that are "RNG Plat" which is the mod packs and Key packs. If DE wants to keep the RNG Plat system for fur patterns, fine. BUT! Give us a pack of 2 or 4 kubrow imprints. One pack per breed of kubrow and we get a bundle of 2 or 4 genetic imprints of that kubrow breed, with different fur patterns. Something similar to this would be...acceptable in my eyes.

or rng = credits and plat =certaintinty , i wouldnt mind if they just re-added them but not cost platinum.

Well its an aesthetic thing, and those are always just plat...atleast with my system it wouldnt cost more than what you would normally pay for warframe decorative equipment and theres a chance that you get what you want without spending that much.

In the meantime DE could address the issue of newly incubated Kubrows turning up white by providing each newly hatched Kubrow with one genetic scrambler so that we can increase the amount of variation in the game right now in terms of genetic code templates while we wait for a permanent fix.

I was offline during the whole Scrambler drama llama but after catching up through other threads, this thread seemed more apt toward feedback in my search on what all the hubbub was all about... anyway.. my suggestions in 3 2 1..

What about following the Warframe F2P model where you can have a fully built Scrambler for Platinum, but with each Scrambler Blueprint (Clantech or Market) also available for Credits?

I'd also recommend dropping the price down to around 20 (or 30) Platinum each so they are on par with Catalysts, Reactors, Formas, and such.

Edited by DietEbolaCola