Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neural Sensors

GoSonic

Neural Sensors are only found on Jupiter but the In-Game description of Neural Sensors is "Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities". Eris is an infested planet again, so I would think that Neural sensors would drop there. Right now Neurodes drop there and their In-Game description is "Implanted neural-link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design.". I'm not sure why Neurodes are there in the first place because Eris is mostly maintained(If not completely maintained) of Corpus tile sets. And also Neurodes drop in the Orokin Derelict which is also a home to the Infested. Am I being dumb and not seeing something? Please share your thoughts if you have any.

True dat, neural sensors are the hardest resource found in the game, and its used a lot in some famous weapons and just about every warframe, I consider it the most valuable resource of all time, and the orokin cells second, even though its the opposite way, still, yes please DE make eris a neural sensor planet!!!! :D

Incoirect because everywhere there is grenieer they drop, ie earth was the popular farming zone for them.

But the little pictures are backwards. Switch the tooltips around and change where they spawn and everything makes sense again.