Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Instances Of One-Time-Use Items Awarded And No Way To Remove From Inventory

Zsar

• Nav Segments are awarded every time one repeats the mission (such as for farming Frame parts), only the first instance can be consumed.
  • Ascaris Negator still in inventory after Vor's Prize quest completed.
  • Howl of the Kubrow item on reward screen after every completion of Venus\Fossa. Does not actually show up in inventory. Quest was activatable after first instance.
  • Howl of the Kubrow quest Survival mission on Jupiter\Elara awards one Incubator Segment for every five minutes spent. Only first instance can be consumed.

Desired behaviour:

• Nav Segments are only awarded if none in inventory and target not unlocked.
  • Quest items are consumed/removed when they fulfill their role. (alternatively: become sellable once quest completed, see Corpus Void Key)
  • Quest activations are not awarded once quest is selectable or completed.

Edited by Zsar

It clutters the inventory screen: Same category as warframe and weapon parts, blueprints, forma, reactor, catalyst blueprints and objects.

... In a proper bugtracker, this entry would be set to low priority, but it is an issue, it should be fixed... eventually.

Just imagine to have nav segments of all the planets accumulate in your inventory. That is a good full line and may become more as new planets have been added in the past.

- I for one wish to get rid of the segments I do not need as well as of the Negator - pointless though as they just would accumulate again.

Edited by Zsar

• 2 weeks later...

Added another related instance of unusable duplicates added to inventory.

Rebuild first post and topic name to properly reflect all discovered facets of the issue.

Edited by Zsar

• 2 weeks later...

@9tailboy: I for one prefer to keep my inventory clean. Duplicate blueprints for non-prime frames, keys from old events and other stuff like that is sold every now and then. And it bugs me that I have the Ascaris Negator (which is actually not needed at all to finish Vor's Prize, because I got mine from the foundry after I killed him and got rid of the Ascaris), about a dozen Sedna nav segments from farming Ruk for Orokin cells and more lying around without a means to get rid of them.