Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Raksa...

UnbeBleeder

If you spin a slot machine, there's not an equal chance to get everything you see. You gambled, took a chance, you didn't get what you wanted.

There's nothing wrong here. Proper feedback would be something like "Allow us to choose what we like for more platinum" not post another "omg RNG" thread.

And on that note, this belongs under the Feedback subforum, not General Discussion.

I gambled in a game not real life. Stop ignoring my previous post to get across the point that you know how RNG works. I know too.

And General Discussion encompasses everything really. The use of this sub section is up for debate. And is in control of people with more authority.

(Aka not you)

Let me ask: Are all of them the same body type as well?

Met a guy a few hours ago with a big, black/brown Saharsa. Like, big and fluffy, like how Rakas is built. Before (and after) that, I've only seen skinny, lanky Saharsas with big digger paws.

Are they all completely identical? It's interesting to find out the small details of this system.

If you spin a slot machine, there's not an equal chance to get everything you see. You gambled, took a chance, you didn't get what you wanted.

There's nothing wrong here. Proper feedback would be something like "Allow us to choose what we like for more platinum" not post another "omg RNG" thread.

And on that note, this belongs under the Feedback subforum, not General Discussion.

This is incorrect. You are able to get patterns other than white by a tossing an egg into the Incubator without spending a single platinum. That's been the case since launch.

i made 2 kubrows that are white, all my clan mate had white kubrow, the only time i had non white kubrow was when i traded for imprints from people that scrambled thier kubrows.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

Met a guy a few hours ago with a big, black/brown Saharsa. Like, big and fluffy, like how Rakas is built. Before (and after) that, I've only seen skinny, lanky Saharsas with big digger paws.

Are they all completely identical? It's interesting to find out the small details of this system.

I don't know, I only have 1, and the other 2 are still puppies.

i made 2 kubrows that are white, all my clan mate had white kubrow, the only time i had non white kubrow was when i traded for imprints from people that scrambled thier kubrows.

My first kubrow is dark grey with some white. My friend's first kubrow also dark grey with some white. My second one was white with light blue stripes and dark grey belly/eye markings. Next one after that light blue with some white. Other's friends first kubrow is 50/50 white and light blue. None of us used imprints. So no, pure white kubrows are not default.

This is incorrect. You are able to get patterns other than white by a tossing an egg into the Incubator without spending a single platinum. That's been the case since launch.

JohnProdman Strikes again! I wish you were right at least half the time. This is very correct. By DEFAULT they come up with white fur, by default means exactly that, not adding in other things. The base line with nothing added or by default. Op would have recieved a different type of Kubrow if he went and got an imprint from someone else with different fur and a different type, but he did the random option with NO imprint and then by default even if he would have had a different type of Kubrow the fur would still be snow white.

Reason I know this Is I have hunted down wild eggs and have hatched 7 different Kubrow and ALL of them were pure white, that is unless I added an outside imprint or did the random option (until it was removed). RNG would not have made a pur white Kubrow of different types at complete random 7 times in a row... Keep up the good work and sharing the wrong info my man!

RNG sucks for some people

Ive only had one egg incubate so far because Im not going to spend plat and I got a Raksa too (I named her Sadie after my last dog who I still miss). Im sure you could take those imprintings and trade someone for other imprints. Theres only 4 different kinds of kubrow. That would help conquer the RNG wall

JohnProdman Strikes again! I wish you were right at least half the time. This is very correct. By DEFAULT they come up with white fur, by default means exactly that, not adding in other things. The base line with nothing added or by default. Op would have recieved a different type of Kubrow if he went and got an imprint from someone else with different fur and a different type, but he did the random option with NO imprint and then by default even if he would have had a different type of Kubrow the fur would still be snow white.

Reason I know this Is I have hunted down wild eggs and have hatched 7 different Kubrow and ALL of them were pure white, that is unless I added an outside imprint or did the random option (until it was removed). RNG would not have made a pur white Kubrow of different types at complete random 7 times in a row... Keep up the good work and sharing the wrong info my man!

That is just the way of RNG. My first kub was dark grey with light grey lower back. It was an egg from the Egg starter kit...It was still randomized. So you my good sir, just have really S#&$ty luck when it comes to Kubrows. I rolled the fur 3 times before they took it down...First outcome was basically the same...the tones were just in different places. Second roll it came out Really light grey almost white, with silver blue eyes. Final roll came out to a medium grey with light grey patches on the chest, lower back and legs....Also, It's a Huras, Bulky body type.

no deletion of kubrow will force you to buy a statis box - profit

rng to color, bodyshape - profit

big long wait times while you are hyped to rush - profit 

while you are hyped with the dogs, the people on the company is hyped with your money hahaha

Edited by Ritchel

Solution: After you get X kubrow your chances of getting X kubrow again goes down to 12.5%.

If you use a Imprint the chances of getting X kubrow in imprint is doubled, two imprints triple it.

SO lets say 25% base chance, 2 imprints would make that a 75% chance, while if you got that kubrow then your chances of getting that breed again would be halfed to 12.5.

2014-07-22_00001.jpg

So Avalanche was my first. And as the name would suggest it was a white furred Kubrow. That's fine, maybe a second one will give me something new. That's Snowball, a female white furred Kubrow also a Raksa like Avalanche. Surely this was just bad luck, RNG can't really be that consistent. It took me a year to get a Detron.  NOPE. Kubrow the third, White furred and still a Raksa. 

Im doing something wrong right? 200 plat later and I should have a different Kubrow?

DE when every you fix whatever this is, take the RNG code for Kubrow generation and put it on something people want...

Prime weapons, Stalker, etc....

Or maybe they can just remove the stupid RNG from the Kubrows. For my suggested changes:

1) Have specific locations where you can find each of the different breeds' eggs.

2) Require common resources to craft different genetic modifiers:

a) size/build, a different item for each different size

b) fur pattern modifier, a different item for each different pattern (could include feral Kubrow fur pattern and the upcoming

Grineer Kubrow's lack of fur)

c) fur color modifier, a different item for each color set (or players could just adjust the colors like everything else in the

game, just with a special limited color set)

d)  modifier, a different item for each breed (corresponds to which mods you can use)

3) Each different modifier would have different requirements, with some overlap.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Or maybe they can just remove the stupid RNG from the Kubrows. For my suggested changes:

1) Have specific locations where you can find each of the different breeds' eggs.

b) fur pattern modifier, a different item for each different pattern (could include feral Kubrow fur pattern and the upcoming Grineer Kubrow's lack of fur)

c) fur color modifier, a different item for each color set (or players could just adjust the colors like everything else in the game, just with a special limited color set)

d)  modifier, a different item for each breed (corresponds to which mods you can use)

3) Each different modifier would have different requirements, with some overlap.

I like. They should stop with the RNG. I mean it's not even real RNG. It's RNG on top of preset numeric values. It's silly.

Body type is typically random. Tints are much more leaning to solid white.

b) fur pattern modifier, a different item for each different pattern (could include feral Kubrow fur pattern and the upcoming

Grineer Kubrow's lack of fur)

c) fur color modifier, a different item for each color set (or players could just adjust the colors like everything else in the

game, just with a special limited color set)

you should make a topic in the feedback section

2014-07-22_00001.jpg

So Avalanche was my first. And as the name would suggest it was a white furred Kubrow. That's fine, maybe a second one will give me something new. That's Snowball, a female white furred Kubrow also a Raksa like Avalanche. Surely this was just bad luck, RNG can't really be that consistent. It took me a year to get a Detron.  NOPE. Kubrow the third, White furred and still a Raksa. 

Im doing something wrong right? 200 plat later and I should have a different Kubrow?

DE when every you fix whatever this is, take the RNG code for Kubrow generation and put it on something people want...

No your not alone! Mine are different types but ALL of them are white and anorexic! its really bad! i hate it!

2014-07-22_00001.jpg

Actually, from that Stasis UI screen, would anyone like it if beside the name of the Kubrow, there is a small text detailing the class of said Kubrow (e.g.: Beside the name Avalanche, there is a small text written as 'Huras', indicating Avalanche is a Huras Kubrow)?

Plat purchase no longer guarantee what you want now? Warframe finally took the route of f2p lockbox.  What's next? Prime access give random prime gear/frame?

Edited by Neogeo

Plat purchase no longer guarantee what you want now? Warframe finally took the route of f2p lockbox.  What's next? Prime access give random prime gear/frame?

There have always been plat purchases without guarantee. Mod packs being the first that spring to mind. And yeah you can get colors without scrambler. I have not spent a single plat on my kubrow and while she is still a puppy she is a Sahasa with a dark grey belly, white coat, and yellow stripes. Her name is Bella and I can't wait for her to be big enough to take onto missions.

kubrows def need more tuning, ive got 2 so far, both sahasa, but one has what i would expect for a sahasa body the second has a short legs and a stocky body, both same type but with different body shapes and it seems most are white/grey when hatched, several friends have also noticed this as well, if you get a sahasa first, you seem to have a far greater chance of getting the same type next time, 1 of my friends has 3 now, all raksa even although his second and third both used 2 different sahasa imprints, and they came out grey as well, so im not sure what the imprint is supposed to do as it doesnt carry over colour, pattern or subspecies it seems

Edited by Rovak

It doesn't influence gameplay in any way, so who cares, as long as I can get the strongest stuff in game by playing and earning it, then it's all fine.

Right now, you don't. Unfortunately. Let's hope DE changes it soon. As well as all the other bad mechanics about kubrow (punishing the player for not logging in rather than rewarding him for doing so).