Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Raksa...

UnbeBleeder

I got two male Sunikas.

I didnt spend any plat but i dont think i am going to use random anymore.

Im going to get some genes from them then selling or trading for the others.

This takes too long doing it free for me trying to RNG the other breeds.

I got two male Sunikas.

I didnt spend any plat but i dont think i am going to use random anymore.

Im going to get some genes from them then selling or trading for the others.

This takes too long doing it free for me trying to RNG the other breeds.

the imprints dont effect the breed I dont think...I've tried...5 raksas later

Yeah I'm not touching kubros. I choose the colors and skins for my warframe/weapon/sentinel after buying the color pack I want and any skins I want...once...and I have those options forever. This genetic breeding RNG garbage is just a massive time/money sink, no thanks.

How do you get rid of those extra Kubrows you don't want?

In the future you should have the option to send them to "Rebecca's Kubrow Welfare Institute". But until it is up and running you'll have to take care of your own kubrow and properly jettison it's poop.

How do you get rid of those extra Kubrows you don't want?

It's even worse that you can't get rid of them, not without waiting for them to self-destabilize. 

EDIT:

You don't.

You don't not yet anyways.

Another issue. What do I do now? blow another 40 plat for another egg and then when it's white I have to spend 15 more for a slot? 

Broken.

keep them out let them die to DNA degrade 

That is just the way of RNG. My first kub was dark grey with light grey lower back. It was an egg from the Egg starter kit...It was still randomized. So you my good sir, just have really S#&$ty luck when it comes to Kubrows. I rolled the fur 3 times before they took it down...First outcome was basically the same...the tones were just in different places. Second roll it came out Really light grey almost white, with silver blue eyes. Final roll came out to a medium grey with light grey patches on the chest, lower back and legs....Also, It's a Huras, Bulky body type.

My first kubrow was white.  I used the randomizer 1 time to get a brown and white pattern.

My second kubrow was white.  i used the randomizer 4 times.  The first time... it came out still white.  The second, I hated the color scheme (can't remember what it was, but I hated it).  The third... it came out white.  The last, I got a white and grey tiger stripe pattern that I don't like a lot, but don't actively hate.  At this point I refused to give DE(L) any more platinum on a money grab system.

If you got something other than white, you are one of the lucky ones.  Much like people who say they got large numbers of eggs from dens.  It took me 6 days to get my first random drop egg (I bought the first two).  Many people have reported that their first kubrows were all white.  So, the most common kubrow color does, indeed, so far seem to be white.

As for getting 3 of the same kubrow, that sucks and I agree that their should be some modifier that makes getting a kubrow breed that the player already has less and less likely when using no template should be in place.