Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Kubrow Type And Gender Not So Random

LongIron

Question

7 answers to this question

Welcome to warframe, where everything you want doesn't matter. If you want a huras or a sahasa, your really out of lucky. I've been trying so hard to get anything besides raksa and its just seems to be nearly impossible. I don't want to buy more kubrow slots and I wish we had a way to dismiss or abandon the pets we don't want...

Feature is apparently coming soon.

That's RNG messing with you I guess, though bright colours seem to be more common

(I have three Kubrows, all random, first bought, other two from found eggs 1.Sahasa- white with light brown belly (changed him), 2. Huras - grey with light brownish stripes and one more pattern I think, 3. Raksa - white with very bright markings, something on his back or so)

Welcome to warframe, where everything you want doesn't matter. If you want a huras or a sahasa, your really out of lucky. I've been trying so hard to get anything besides raksa and its just seems to be nearly impossible. I don't want to buy more kubrow slots and I wish we had a way to dismiss or abandon the pets we don't want...

Feature is apparently coming soon.

Ha! I got a Sahasa like I wanted second try. XD