Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Kubrow Color Palettes

GunBladeSlash

i know im gonna get hat for this but

Color palettes should not become a thing for kubrows

if they added kubrow color palette it would defeat the purpose of breeding what De needs to do is fix all this rng around kubrows but a little bit of random never hurt they also need to make imprinting function as how it is described i mean this is still a new feature just give it time people 

p.s what ever happened to all the people saying that their first kubrow they get will be the perfect one?

How about this?

Imprinting/breeding if for those who do not want to pay money.

Those who do want to use some plat may choose what their Kubrows look like, but only from the color sets(ie. white and tan) and patterns(ie. Lotus emblem) that DE has already put in the game.

And all the people who were against the Scrambler would disagree with "a little bit of random never hurt" and there is never only a "little bit."

How about the part where every other aspect of your character and its bits and bobs is customizable except for no reason your Kubrow?

I want color palettes because:
A. I don't want to have to randomize S#&$ until I somehow chance upon a decent looking Kubrow

B. The breeding system is pants on head stupid

C. Customization is a huge aspect of this game, taking that away in favor of "a little randomness" is freaking pointless.

D. Kubrows are already bad enough being bogged down by useless Tomagachi babysitting BS, why make it worse than it already is?

How about the part where every other aspect of your character and its bits and bobs is customizable except for no reason your Kubrow?

I want color palettes because:

A. I don't want to have to randomize S#&$ until I somehow chance upon a decent looking Kubrow

B. The breeding system is pants on head stupid

C. Customization is a huge aspect of this game, taking that away in favor of "a little randomness" is freaking pointless.

D. Kubrows are already bad enough being bogged down by useless Tomagachi babysitting BS, why make it worse than it already is?

kubrows arnt customizable because they are organic maybe thats the reason?(sarcasm)

everything else is made of metal pretty much so they can easily get a paint job unless you got buckets of hair dye coloring kubrows dosnt make sense

(Quote doesn't work properly for some reason something up with the browser)

It's like, several thousand years in the future. Genetically alter that shiz to have orange stripes and purple toes. Boom, problem solved, no need to explain S#&$.

kubrows arnt customizable because they are organic maybe thats the reason?(sarcasm)

everything else is made of metal pretty much so they can easily get a paint job unless you got buckets of hair dye coloring kubrows dosnt make sense

So we could happily scramble our Kubrow's DNA like a bowl of egg whites and get new colors, but you're saying with advanced as we are, we can't get specific colors and patterns?

So we could happily scramble our Kubrow's DNA like a bowl of egg whites and get new colors, but you're saying with advanced as we are, we can't get specific colors and patterns?

haha we cant get specific colors, because its warframe's marketing strategy 

I agree with you and i started a very similar thread, if we are given color palettes kubrows become another "object" and breeding looses its purpose, the solution is not full control of the outcome but a lot more than we had. just not all, full control will be the most boring thing ever.

haha we cant get specific colors, because its warframe's marketing strategy 

But people have said that they would be willing to pay more money(the highest I've seen is 200p I think) to be able to directly choose this sort of stuff. DE removed the Scrambler to look over that sort of feedback. so it is pretty likely that we will at least get some form of ability to directly choose colors instead of randomizing it. Because if the Scrambler comes back with no changers whatsoever, all Hell will break loose and the PW accusations will start flying again.

i know im gonna get hat for this but

Color palettes should not become a thing for kubrows

if they added kubrow color palette it would defeat the purpose of breeding what De needs to do is fix all this rng around kubrows but a little bit of random never hurt they also need to make imprinting function as how it is described i mean this is still a new feature just give it time people 

p.s what ever happened to all the people saying that their first kubrow they get will be the perfect one?

Agreed.  Besides, neon-colored Kubrows would just be dumb and break game immersion.

CE6Tgl7.jpg

But people have said that they would be willing to pay more money(the highest I've seen is 200p I think) to be able to directly choose this sort of stuff. DE removed the Scrambler to look over that sort of feedback. so it is pretty likely that we will at least get some form of ability to directly choose colors instead of randomizing it. Because if the Scrambler comes back with no changers whatsoever, all Hell will break loose and the PW accusations will start flying again.

oh the scrambler is gone? didnt know i was away for sometime, haha sorry, but i got really nightmarish experiences with rng on getting same stuff 999x in a row lol.

Agreed.  Besides, neon-colored Kubrows would just be dumb and break game immersion.

CE6Tgl7.jpg

Would it though? We run around as bright neon and pink robot mutant warriors in a future where doing 360's with a sword gives you propulsion. Would it really break immersion?

Oh no, it's more like "We're so advanced that we can make the Kubrows randomly generate very specific Lotus fur patterns but we can't engineer them where we can have direct control of their colors or patterns". It's idiotic logic.

Oh no, it's more like "We're so advanced that we can make the Kubrows randomly generate very specific Lotus fur patterns but we can't engineer them where we can have direct control of their colors or patterns". It's idiotic logic.

maybe the lotus symbol is based of the kubrow patter could be we barely know anything about warframes lore

maybe the lotus symbol is based of the kubrow patter could be we barely know anything about warframes lore

No. Look at it. That's like suggesting that the Coca-Cola logo, or McDonald's logo, is commonly found in nature. No. It's clearly a specific design. Don't try to rationalize something that's irrational.

Real cats can have an M shape on their heads.

Not a McDonald's or Coca Cola one, unless it is: 

1. A really, really freak occurrence (Percentage of that happening is around 10 to the power of -10).

2. Genetically engineered (which may not work as well, but at least the percentage of that happening would be more than a freak occurrence)

No. Look at it. That's like suggesting that the Coca-Cola logo, or McDonald's logo, is commonly found in nature. No. It's clearly a specific design. Don't try to rationalize something that's irrational.

ok these are my thought i think the lotus symbol was originally made by the orkin and the feral kubrows are descendants of the orkins pets so the orkin probably genetic engineered the lotus symbol to appear in their pets fur pattern so when we get an egg he might have reawaken some dormant genes in kunrows which is why our kubrows look so different than their feral counter parts