Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GunBladeSlash

No Kubrow Color Palettes

ok these are my thought i think the lotus symbol was originally made by the orkin and the feral kubrows are descendants of the orkins pets so the orkin probably genetic engineered the lotus symbol to appear in their pets fur pattern so when we get an egg he might have reawaken some dormant genes in kunrows which is why our kubrows look so different than their feral counter parts

Which came first?  The logo or the Kubro pattern?

Real cats can have an M shape on their heads.

They have the McDonald's logo on their heads or they have a pattern that looks kind of like an M? Wait, don't answer that. It shouldn't even need an answer.

They have the McDonald's logo on their heads or they have a pattern that looks kind of like an M? Wait, don't answer that. It shouldn't even need an answer.

The mcdonalds logo is an M that just happens to be yellow.  You can nit-pick all you want, but it just shows how weak your argument really is.

ok these are my thought i think the lotus symbol was originally made by the orkin and the feral kubrows are descendants of the orkins pets so the orkin probably genetic engineered the lotus symbol to appear in their pets fur pattern so when we get an egg he might have reawaken some dormant genes in kunrows which is why our kubrows look so different than their feral counter parts

Ah yes, GENETICALLY ENGINEERED (meant for emphasis, not yelling). Do we see the Lotus pattern on the feral kubrows? No, we don't. Do we even see the Lotus pattern on all Kubrows? No, we don't. A design that specific isn't something that comes from nature, not when you already have that symbol existing on everything else. Also consider Dark Sector. Again, you're trying to justify having a random genetic result when it's illogical that something like this is random. And again, it's also in the Codex that these creatures were genetically engineered for specific purposes. We should be doing the same. It's not something that should be random. This really is common sense stuff.

The mcdonalds logo is an M that just happens to be yellow.  You can nit-pick all you want, but it just shows how weak your argument really is.

mcdonalds.png

746px-Coca-Cola_logo_svg.png

That's not just a generic M. And I don't even need to explain the Coca-Cola logo. The only argument that is weak is contrived attempts and explanations for why our Kubrow breeding (again should be genetic engineering/manipulation) is random. Having that Lotus emblem basically amounts to sticking the Coca-Cola emblem, or more appropriately, a country's flag, on a dog and then trying to say that the dog was born that way.