Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Key Bug

AnakarXaris

Had 1 ODA key today when i paired up and went for a run with a group it consumed the key no problem so i made one and didn't rush it since another person in my group had a key they used. After the mission i went to check my key in the forge (was a very long battle) and the key was gone. The forge is acting like it is making one from the animations and i cant build another (BP has disappeared even if the market says i have 4 more i can use). I relogged and not fixed so i asked one of the run mates and they still had the key they had (I was still the host). I figure the matchmaking glitched and that the key i was supposed to be building got used and so was removed for the building que. This could be problematic if i hadn't noticed it cause it might have cost me other keys too (void ones for instance).

Edited by AnakarXaris

yeah I'm the one who was supposed to have used the key, but I still had all my keys afterwards. Anakar was hosing the entire time. I think I still have some other keys I though I'd used up when he was hosting other times.