Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thank You To De

Doomauculas

Ever since update 14 was release DE has been working on fixing bugs and balancing things so we would have a better playing experience. Most people forget that people are hard at work trying to make this game what it is now. 

I would just like to give DE a large thank you for their efforts in making this game enjoyable for me.

I've become far too bitter to warrant a positive message to go along with this post as of the moment. Thanks for the hard work though, DE. Even though some portions of the community disagree on different decisions, you're still one of the best game developers I've ever encountered. Thank you for Warframe.

Bugs and derps (Scrambler and other Kubrow things) aside, DE, you have put out what is easily my favorite update. Melee 2.0 - yeah. There were cardiac arrest levels of hype for that. But this? You've outdone yourself, and you continue to strive not for what is best financially, but for what your community requests. The fact that you are actively changing your game based on forum posts is something completely new to me, and I love it.

TL;DR

DE, you win at gaming companies.

I have to agree, you guys outdid yourselves and this much dedication to your player community is amazing.

You guys are the best and let no one tell you otherwise, please keep being honest with us, we are truly grateful and we hope that you guys keep the way you are, because companies like yours are hard to come by. . . this game is good, its far too good to be F2P but that's what makes it amazing.

You guys beat the pig companies out there, that just want to take as much money as possible from us. I understand that money is required to keep this dream alive and you have my support, please never end whats considered one of the best F2P MMO game so far.

Truly, thank you

TechMiyu.

I've been loving the hell out of this update!

Yeah there are bugs, but that's coding for you, and i for one would rather play slightly buggy, than wait forever to play.

Also KUBROW!!!!! :)

So thanks DE! Keep up the good work, and i'll keep shoveling money at you :P

To be able to play on PC and get to play this u14 first is both a blessing and a curse. I could say a million things about how awesome it is so far playing Warframe after u14. And understandably why ps4 players are impatient and complaining pc priority. However, we all have also shared our frustration about how buggy it has. Some were just so annoying (and some still are and yet to be fixed) and outright rendered some aspects of the content unplayable when it was first released few days ago. But above all, DE and their teams are working so extremely hard, day and night, behind the scene to make us players happy, even before and since the u14 release. Only few days but already seven hotfixes and counting, and they are still trying to release u14 for ps4 asap so those players can also enjoy it as well. They devserve all the supports and kudos that we could possibly give. And we couldn't have been more thanksful to Steve and the teams. Thank you, DE!!