Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bite Mod

TrinityPrime

Question

20 answers to this question

got 2 this morning , after the hotfix it isnt that hard to get. take a nekros

I've averaged about 60 kubrow kills a run, did about 50 runs so that's around 3000 dead kubrows and no bite mod, not including the times there was a desecrate nekros with me.  

Just spent 1 million in transmutation.  Got Bite Mod :/

got 2 this morning , after the hotfix it isnt that hard to get. take a nekros

ok so i ben using my nekro and i ben farming it and still have not got 1 to drop its ben 2days and rng say now i have had close to 10 eggs and yet no bite mod i have lots of a there mods from them but yeah each day i spent about 6+ hours farming it and no drop i think its broke and doesnt drop at this rate its super rare  hell i got a loki prime helm faster then this thing  lol 

Been farming this for 3 days straight with nekros (as a side note: came back from 1900 km bicycle trip and still on vacation :) ).

I forgot that I was marked and got Brakk meanwhile farming. I crafted it and now it's lvl 19 (soon 20) cause i'm using it to bleed the dens empty. Killed couple stalkers on the run. Can't remember how many times I have entered the missions, but my saldo is:

78 Pack Leader

77 Loyal Companion

61 Scavenger

16 Maul

14 Link Armor

13 Link Shield

11 Fast Deflection

9 Link Health

4 Ferocity

3 Hunt

2 Dig

2 Stalk

And just one card for rest of the kubrow mods, except Sunika's(?) and/or raksa's(?) mods and of course the bite.

Seen also dozen of kubrow egg drops.

The Bite mod is rarer than eleventh storm which was easy to acquire when comparing. 

Lucky me.

Edited by carnaga