Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow And Solo. Please Read De!

nas711

I am a solo player and when I am killed kubrow dies and cannot be revived, thus loosing loyality. How are us solorers supposed to maintain our beast if we have to stay alive 100% with no chance of revives? Companion mod is useless as solo has no chance of bleedout, kubrow just dies instantly. I am sick of petting him each day just because I die. He has never died on his own accord. He is maxed, my experience as a soloer is a different experience with no revives. Please fix this solo game breaking feature. Thank you.

Edited by nas711

This does not work. I have tried ctrl alt del and alt tab and kill the process. I come back and loyality is down. Not sure how killing the connection would be any different as I assume the game saves in real time by the looks of it.

This is probably a blanket issue, and a bug. Obviously you notice it more as a soloer, but it probably happens to everyone.

The loyalty thing is new to me, though. When I've had this happen to me I haven't had any loyalty impact.

I am a solo player and when I am killed kubrow dies and cannot be revived, thus loosing loyality. How are us solorers supposed to maintain our beast if we have to stay alive 100% with no chance of revives? Companion mod is useless as solo has no chance of bleedout, kubrow just dies instantly. I am sick of petting him each day just because I die. He has never died on his own accord. He is maxed, my experience as a soloer is a different experience with no revives. Please fix this solo game breaking feature. Thank you.

You have benefits to playing solo; you also take risks playing solo. Working as intended

It would make sense for the kubrow to not die when we do. I think that would basically be a good fix.

Besides it would be adorable for the kubrow to sit next to your corpse and howl mournfully.

After murdering all the guys who killed you of course...

I agree yes I should not die (usually a misfired ogris shot hitting a leaper with 30k damage) , but why should kubrow be instakilled if I have 3 more revives? He should keep on fighting or respawn like sentinel not just die. Is he linked biologically? Nope because when I'm on the brink of death from fighting and he is at full health it doesn't make sense for his vitals to cease. If we shared health and shield ( not linked, but fully shared) I would understand...or if cant be fixed at least don't punish kubrow for tenno fault even if he dies. What it does the most to me really is stay away from my heavy weapons, which I enjoy using and are best for levelling.

I agree yes I should not die (usually a misfired ogris shot hitting a leaper with 30k damage) ,

Yet another user taking a low level kubrow to an infected fight and think the Kubrow should stay alive.

No, you're not supposed to just start the game off by taking a Kubrow to fight an infected. You're supposed to grind him as if you were grinding as a new player, from killing low level grineer until you can get a tanky enough to fight the higher stuffs.

Your not understanding me at all. My kubrow has NEVER died by its own hand. It is level 30 with 6 maxed mods. It is very strong and does high damage. The problem when my warframe is killed by my own hand ( e.g as I said an ogris misfire or penta rebound), my kubrow instadeaths even when there are no enemies around. I could shoot a @(*()$ wall and I die and he could be 100 metres away and he died. I use a revive and he is permadead for the mission. Game set match. I'm not talking about kubrows dying by themself! I die by accident, kubrow suffers loyalty reduction. Wtf is the point? Kubrow should keep fighting until I use a revive. If I don't use a revive, then he can die if all I care. Do you understand?

Edit : ah I get it now.

That's a drawback from using explosive weapon. Even sentinel explodes if you die. Explosive weapon were never meant to be used at point blank anyway unless you want to take risk. The risk here is you dying and taking the Kubrow with you.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Thank you for a non ego filled question! Its not about my skill, we all die doing tricky missions and us soloers don't get the luxury of being revived by squad mates. But the kubrow on full health shouldn't die instantly because we do and still have full revives left. Its just instaloyality ducking money making rubbish. Every time I accidentally kill myself now I think ok there goes 40% loyalty my maxed kubrow is now gimped.

Thank you for a non ego filled question! Its not about my skill, we all die doing tricky missions and us soloers don't get the luxury of being revived by squad mates. But the kubrow on full health shouldn't die instantly because we do and still have full revives left. Its just instaloyality ducking money making rubbish. Every time I accidentally kill myself now I think ok there goes 40% loyalty my maxed kubrow is now gimped.

Then be more careful when using a penta or ogris. It isn't a money grabbing issue since there's no "Instamaxloyaltyviaplat" option (yet). When was the last time DE did anything to make using PEnta and Ogris less punishing?

should be removed the loyalty lost if the master die first

is an excesive loyalty lost when the kubrows die, but if his master is alive and not rescue his kubrow, i understand that the kubrow lost loyalty, but if his master is already die, he cant do nothing for rescue his kubrow, then is a tremendous injustice that the kubrow lost loyalty

is necesary removed this loyalty lost for this cause

should be removed the loyalty lost if the master die first

is an excesive loyalty lost when the kubrows die, but if his master is alive and not rescue his kubrow, i understand that the kubrow lost loyalty, but if his master is already die, he cant do nothing for rescue his kubrow, then is a tremendous injustice that the kubrow lost loyalty

is necesary removed this loyalty lost for this cause

TBH, I would have loyalty issue too if my master is extremely unreliable.

then run and say to my online "comrades" that revival me when i down in a lvl +30 mission and not run with one or two enemies near, they run over me and not stop to revival me

was that the only time which my kwbrow died

do you understand that situation? that is the problem with loyalty lost by master die, big mouth, more respect

The problem isnt if you fail a mission and then lose loyalty.

From what I grabbed the problem is you die, you still have a revive, your Kubrow is there alive, you revive, but your Kubrow was killed for your first death.

Sentinels dont die if you get downed, and revive with you if you hit revive. So if Kubrows are gona have mission permadeath, at least make it fair that they have to be killed.

Gah, thank you Hydridon! You get it!  I have an inconsistent net connection, so I solo. Solo is a very different experience to co-op as you have no back up. There for you do not have "Free' revives as such. When you reach massive levels, occasionally S#&$ hits the fan and your ridiculously overpowered penta or ogris comes back to bite you (alot more now with those infested flyers as they love hanging around my eye level). For a very high level mission, I might use 2 revives just as a co-oper might be rescued (i rescue some beginners up to 30 times on certain missions depending on who joins, this is how solo is alot harder). However, I would love if Kubrow, who I have spend alot of time leveling and can look after himself not disappear when I have to be revived. It would be like if you were bleeding out in a co-op mission and your kubrow just dies and doesnt bleed out. Good bye 40% loyalty and hello having to wait a series of days to bring it up again. It's just unfair for solo'rs for no real reason. Does Kubrow take a suicide pill when his master is dead????????

Actually now I am thinking, I actually have my setting on "invite". So only people who I join when I know my connection is strong can come and co-op with me. Would this have different affects to having it on Solo? The only difference I ever see is that Solo allows you to pause (used to have it on solo but now can't play dark sectors which I like). I wonder if kubrow dies instantly on "true" solo mode when you do? Anyone want to test? My kubrow is still low.... :(

Edited by nas711

Actually now I am thinking, I actually have my setting on "invite". So only people who I join when I know my connection is strong can come and co-op with me. Would this have different affects to having it on Solo? The only difference I ever see is that Solo allows you to pause (used to have it on solo but now can't play dark sectors which I like). I wonder if kubrow dies instantly on "true" solo mode when you do? Anyone want to test? My kubrow is still low.... :(

They fixed it on the last hotfix, now the Kubrow continues alive even if you die :)

And Im pretty sure the server just hit the reset time of the day, meaning you can regain 60% loyalty until around the same hour tomorrow.