Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Me Or Did Ordis Get Disabled

NinJuju

I enjoyed having my ship talk to me, it was like my ship was alive, but now I don't hear him at all, after the last two updates.  I looked at the two hotfix updates and I didn't see anything about disabling him.  Maybe because I haven't finished my kubrow quest that he stopped talking.  He doesn't even greet me when I log in. 

they increased time between messages from the ship. didn't say specifically how much though, in the hotfix notes.

i know it'd be odd, but kinda wish there was a slider to cater to how much I wanna hear this stuff. Some ppl say turn that crap off while others stay turn that stuff up.  Same thing happened in D3 with followers.  

Edited by Quizel

they increased time between messages from the ship. didn't say specifically how much though, in the hotfix notes.

i know it'd be odd, but kinda wish there was a slider to cater to how much I wanna hear this stuff. Some ppl say turn that crap off while others stay turn that stuff up.  Same thing happened in D3 with followers.  

Lotus still talks too much

I haven't heard from either of them anymore and its been like an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed this... Ordis or lotus  ***NEVER*** Talk to me on my ship,   they did during my kubrow quest but that was IT....

Then i see my buddy;s account, and for him, ordis is VERY chatty!!!

What the what?

I found that he stopped talking when I was in the middle of my kubrow quest, when I was looking for an egg which took a while.  They both started talking again after I finally got one.

I just noticed this... Ordis or lotus  ***NEVER*** Talk to me on my ship,   they did during my kubrow quest but that was IT....

Then i see my buddy;s account, and for him, ordis is VERY chatty!!!

What the what?