Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huras Kubrow - Change Needed!

Sedant

So I love the fact that we have a stealth kubrow to choose from. I was really let down though thinking that it would be able to attack things for critical damage while cloaking, I mean wouldn't that essentially be the whole point of this breed? Instead, he will cloak and stand by my side waiting for me to do something. I personally want to see him cloak the two of us and charge after the nearest enemy and tear its throat out with some big healthy yellow/red critical action. It would be nice to see him acting less like Shade and more like the vicious animal he was bred to be!

So I love the fact that we have a stealth kubrow to choose from. I was really let down though thinking that it would be able to attack things for critical damage while cloaking, I mean wouldn't that essentially be the whole point of this breed? Instead, he will cloak and stand by my side waiting for me to do something. I personally want to see him cloak the two of us and charge after the nearest enemy and tear its throat out with some big healthy yellow/red critical action. It would be nice to see him acting less like Shade and more like the vicious animal he was bred to be!

I must agree but would say the people that want to run their mission stealthly ?

That they can't bring their kubrow if they want to remain undetected ? That's sad :/

Isnt his invisibility the same as shade? Only cloak nothing more, i think the huras is too similar to the shade at this point

Yeah thats my point, he needs to be able to cloak and go for the kill, not to stand around like the invisible man in the womens showers.