Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dna Stabilizer Costs

YourBusDriver

-snip-

Yea, WTF DE... really?

The game literally states, quote,"Every Tenno deserves a kubrow by their side." 

^Rectifies entire argument. Don't promise things you can't pull through on, lol. 

Edited by YourBusDriver

I spent 200k on making new items in the foundry, so I have none left for another pack. (I think I have 3 left in the current one) With all of the taxes on the dark sectors, I'd be lucky to find enough regular alerts to cover the costs until the Space Confederation or someone else makes a return. We could, I suppose, crank it out on lots of taxes, but that'd not really be helping us, so much as helping the owners...

The evidence supporting a reduction in stabilizers costs is substantiated... 

Now then, what gives? 

It went from 100k for 12 days to 100k for 24 days.

So 100k/24 = 4167

Surely that is achievable by anyone who can do a single alert mission a day ?

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.
Edited by fatpig84

It went from 100k for 12 days to 100k for 24 days.

So 100k/24 = 4167

Surely that is achievable by anyone who can do a single alert mission a day ?

• DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Thanks for the update. I wish someone had posted that sooner. 

• 1 month later...

Hmm, well I was debating to either do the kubrow mission or just stick with my sentinels. After reading on the Wiki and in here...the conclusion I have some to is they have far more negatives and cost with few positives. I see absolutely no reason to throw my money away like that. 

Also, I can't believe people are actually fighting to keep prices high. What logic are you using to base that stance on? What possible negatives/positives are there; who would possibly lose in the decrease of credits? New players could gain, that is pretty easy to see. Eh, whatever, sometimes I think people just like to argue. 

"McDonalds, HOW dare you put this item on the dollar menu! I demand to purchase this burger for 5 dollars!" Doesn't that sound kind of odd?