Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible That The Kubrows Coat Is Always White?

DAFIRE

Question

me,and my other 3 friends,got a random incubation from an egg,and we got all different kubrow breeds,

Now,all kubrows are white when they're still babies(???)

this morning,our kubrows matured and are now adult,but they are still plain white,IS THIS NORMAL?

i saw kubrows with different colours,why our(4 kubrows) are all plain white?

My question is,does the kubrow "coat color" only show when the kubrow is lvl 30? because it seems a bit odd that 4 kubrows from different players are all of the same colors O.o

17 answers to this question

i saw kubrows with different colours,why our(4 kubrows) are all plain white?

The Kubrow you saw probably went through the DNA Scrambler before it was removed. It would randomly pick colors and/or designs for the Kubrow while it was still maturing. The only way you could possibly get a colored Kubrow that is not plain white is through Imprints.

This was my first Kubrow... still is, I only have the one :T

You are one of the few fortunate ones. That is what I believe DE wanted to do with Imprints; they would allow players an opportunity to collect rare colors and designs to later trade. Only that the DNA Scrambler kind of defeated the purpose of that. Even though it is gone for the moment, we still have players that are not content with an all-white Kubrow and do not wish to go through the egg Incubation process only to once again obtain an all-white Kubrow.

If anything, the Imprints should only carry designs and patterns, and not colors (IMO). Colors should be customizable like they are on warframes. But as silly [and uncreative] as it may sound, maybe having Kubrow Syandanas would help alleviate the discontent people have with the color of their Kubrow.