Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Kubrow] More Control Over Your Furry Friend

davekian

not quite. simply just pointing where you want your dog to go doesn't fix anything. I imagine it would actually make things worse. If anything like this is implemented then the entire Kubrow system needs to be reworked. It doesn't fix the bad AI that it would still have once it gets to that spot or anything like that.

besides holding down a button instead of simply taping it would cause more problems than it fixes. examples being accidentally holding down the G key causing your pet to go there and maybe get killed, or drawing attention. or not holding it down long enough causing all your team mates to get a useless way point which is extremely annoying I might add. If the kubrow dose go to where you pointed him how do you get it back? that would mean another key would have to be added which complicates everything. Its just a nightmare to factor in all these little things that can cause very annoying things to happen if its done wrong.

Not everyone has to use it man. Tapping still works as intended. whenever I use a controller on PC I never hold it too long.