Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Appearance

misoru2012

If these Kubrows are genetic creations, why can't we select their traits (appearance)? RNG traits through imprints is too time consuming and random for something as simple as color or pattern.

My suggestion:

Before all else, make eggs less rare. There's like a 3-5% chance of it dropping from a den, based on how long it took me to get one. I think that's ridiculous and not fun. Boost that to 25%. 

The egg would be 1 of the 4 Kubrow types and each would have an equal chance of appearing (25%). You would be able to see the type of Kubrow by egg color/shape/some kind of physical indication while it's on the ground. So if you don't want that specific type you can avoid it. Going to the Liset, Ordin would also tell you there.

From here things are pretty much as they are at the moment (incubation process), the only addition being an appearance option while they're in the egg state. You would be able to pick body type, color, pattern, etc. All the possibilities that are currently available through randomness.

DE could even supplement the time saved by adding an additional part to the quest that would only allow this option once the player has done a mission for some "trait modulator" or something.

Let me know what you think.