Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am The Only One Who Want Know More About The "sentient War"?

Kaiser_Suoh

sentients implies beings of pure energy or AIs (why would u call a humaniod entity sentient ? ofc it is)

cant wait !

Ya DE said that they would be the "least humanoid" of all the factions we have so far.

I have a semi-serious thread about what I think the Sentients could be (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/251878-the-sentients-were-whales-and-ancients-should-not-appear-outside-orokin-tilesets/).  

tl;dr Sentients were genetically engineered creatures that were given sufficient cognitive ability to eventually rise up and challenge their masters.  You wouldn't call aliens sentients because it's obvious.  But if a squid or a whale were made sentient, it would make sense to give that name to distinguish from their mundane brothers.  Sentients as AIs also is possible, but I consider it less likely because the infested were created as a weapon against the Sentients and when you use a biological weapon on an enemy the point is usually to infect them with it.  Machines prior to Salad V were not "infestable."  They could still be AIs if the infestation strain of the technocyte virus was not intended to infect sentients but to create an army of zerg soldiers.

We finally got a quest system...so we will finally have an effective way to deal with lore....'s all good! We are most certainly going to see lore stuff about that war in a quest at some point...and if not...well....get out your burning stakes.

Edited by Shehriazad

It's is a human made game still youngg in development so lore is still being developed an without destroying what they have created is somewhat hard . they did mention in several dev streams they are working on making more... It's human nature to want to understand the unknown and make it work. But "curiosity killed the cat" "but, satisfaction brought it back"... In other words,not everyone is going to like the lore but if it's good enough people will love it more and bring back older players who "beat the game" but if the lore don't fit you must acquit.

Edited by (PS4)SpaceMonkey_420