Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Save Me !

(PSN)l-3Beeeee6-I

Question

5 answers to this question

Assuming you bought it through the Sony store, it sometimes takes a little while for it to update to your account.

If you bought it somewhere else other than the Sony/PSN store... well, you may have just lost your money.

No I bought it from Sony store. Actually, I bought it from another account and I want to use it in my personal account

Is there anyway to transforme it from-to accounts ? Thx

No I bought it from Sony store. Actually, I bought it from another account and I want to use it in my personal account

Is there anyway to transforme it from-to accounts ? Thx

There is not a way to transfer it between accounts, sorry. You need to purchase it from the account you want to use it on.

There is not a way to transfer it between accounts, sorry. You need to purchase it from the account you want to use it on.

U killed me -_-

okay last question. can u teach me how can I use it ? because this pack contains ( Accessories ) but I can't find them. U got my point !!

srry weak in english

U killed me -_-

okay last question. can u teach me how can I use it ? because this pack contains ( Accessories ) but I can't find them. U got my point !!

srry weak in english

The accessories in the pack are a Sugatra - an accessory which can be equipped on melee weapons, and Sentinel accessories (they get equipped on a Sentinel's accessory slots).

There's also a 90 day credit and affinity booster, and 1365 platinum.