Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sunika Kubrows

El_Muerte

Question

Hey guys, 

I recently got a sunika kubrow....but i'm not sure how useful is it? Can someone enlighten me on the role of Sunika kubrows other than just chasing vip targets during capture? Like do sunika kubrows have any good uses other than that?

9 answers to this question

They're the boss hunting pet.  Unleashed is able to hold down both Capture targets and bosses to make it easier for the Tenno to finish them off.  They're fast, they're strong, they're durable.  Consider them a second Tenno during the fight.

They have slightly more HP than shields, meaning the Sunika Kubrow scales well with the Health Link mod.

Sunika Kubrows are basically "Capture" mission orientated- they hunt the VIP down (so long as they're close) and hold him in place for a limited time, allowing the player to take their time getting there.

Other than that their Savagery mod deals damage to all other mobs- the Sunika Kubrow pounces on the enemy and deals DoT damage while holding them in place.

I have a Sunika Kubrow so I can say that they're pretty handy when it comes to Capture :P

They have slightly more HP than shields, meaning the Sunika Kubrow scales well with the Health Link mod.

Sunika Kubrows are basically "Capture" mission orientated- they hunt the VIP down (so long as they're close) and hold him in place for a limited time, allowing the player to take their time getting there.

Other than that their Savagery mod deals damage to all other mobs- the Sunika Kubrow pounces on the enemy and deals DoT damage while holding them in place.

I have a Sunika Kubrow so I can say that they're pretty handy when it comes to Capture :P

It's not just capture, though.  They can hold down bosses in Assassination missions too.

Really? O_O How does that work with the newer bosses who have invincibility states?

Still working on it.  So far my Sunika's grappled and stunlocked the Jackal, attacked Nef Anyo through invisibility, and body checked Vor and Alad V.  I'm going to try Sargas Ruk tonight, though I'm really nervous how she'll fair against constant aoe damage.

Still working on it.  So far my Sunika's grappled and stunlocked the Jackal, attacked Nef Anyo through invisibility, and body checked Vor and Alad V.  I'm going to try Sargas Ruk tonight, though I'm really nervous how she'll fair against constant aoe damage.

Just make sure to have a well-leveled Loyal Companion mod, and you'll probably be okay (I'm assuming you'll be taking out a frame with tons of health, and having a nice Link-Health mod).

I love my Sunika, yet haven't really used him on anything except Exterminates yet (I'm still leveling him - I haven't upped him abilities yet, since I was more concerned about making sure he didn't die).

i wanna ask something if anyone know if i put 2 i8mprints on an egg and both imprints are sunika white with muscly build it will be exactly the same??? or it may be skinny or normal??

Same question. I put imprint of sunika and raksa I don't know what I am going to get.